• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which boys name do you like better?

Future Mama

New mommy
Reaction score
We are having a hard time choosing our son's name and finally narrowed it down to 2. His name will either be Ayden or Devin, which do you prefer?

I think both names are really cute. Ayden would be my choice. I might be a bit bias tho, as that is my nephews name only spelled Aiden.

I like them both, I just think that Ayden is super common and I've only met one Devin, so I'm going to be the minority here and vote Devin :)

Ayden but I would spell it Aidan!

Another vote for Ayden spelt Aidan.

Devin makes me think devil!

I am a fan on the -Ayden names... but Ayden/Aiden is my least fave (love Jayden & Caiden).

I vote for Devin.

Thank you all for your responses! We still haven't decided but are leaning towards Devin.

Ayden! (I agree Aiden might lead to less headache in the future with people spelling his name..)

I vote Devin! Although for Ayden I like the spelling with i more than y.

Ayden is too popular right now. I don't really like Devin but if that is what you have it narrowed down to I would go with the one that wouldn't be the same as six other classmates. Or like a PP stated a different Ayden name Brayden, Zayden, Kaiden etc

Devin. Plus then he can be Dev for short with his friends. Can't really think of any nicknames for Ayden. :shrug:

Devin goes better with your DD Maya I think :thumbup:

Ayden is nice too but just seems like it doesn't go as nicely with Maya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"