which bugaboo?

nikkip75

Reaction score
so ive decided im getting a bugaboo! :happydance:

but whats the difference?

theres gecko,frog and cameleon, i know the cam has different fabrics but ive also noticed you can get different fabrics for the frog, and whats the gecko?? is this just the one colour?

im sooo confused!!!:wacko:

ive looked at the bugaboo website and im non the wiser:shrug:

The Frog is the older model which was replaced by the Cameleon.

The Gecko is the basic version of the Cameleon,it does not have adjustable handlebar height,the frame is metal rather than been covered by foam and it just comes in the colour you buy ie Black,Green etc.Prob a few more things too.

The Cameleon has the adjustable handle height,diff fabric choices etc.

ah i see now ta :thumbup:

well i will have to have the adjustable handle cos OH is about a foot taller than me lol

there's also the bee too but that's my least fav out of all the Bugaboos

I love the chamelon, there is the bug as well, that in my opinion is hideous and is so small it looks like a toy pram :( x

ive had a little go of the bee in a pram shop and it is really small like a dolls pram!!! and its so light!

i think with eden being so young yet i want the cameleon or even the frog, but i may have to get the bee when shes a bit older:blush:

even though im not in love with it! i just like the fact baby can still face you in a buggy...

I have the bugaboo and i think its great, you can use it from birth as it has a carry cot and a seat unit-the bee only has a seat unit and therefor isn't suitable from birth. Handles are adjustable and the baby can face either way and the handles can be moved either way (although its not that easy to maneouvre with the back wheels at front but it is handy if you want the handle out of way when sitting etc) I really like mine although with ours the seat unit was missing and we only realised when we needed it due to the chaos of the birth and fact i wouldn't take delivery before baby was born (at 6 months!!)-bugaboo basically told us tough luck, thankfully john lewis came to the rescue. So great pram but make sure you check you've got the whole kit when it arrives.
Accessories are quite expensive too like the parasol and the muff etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->