Which changing bags have you brought?

Bumpnthree

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm stuck as I can't find a changing bag that I like that suits my taste and affordability. So I was wondering which bags you ladies have got?

I want one that looks like a handbag either black or grey
That isn't too expensive ad all this baby stuff has cost so much I don't mind spending out in my bubba but for a changing bag for me I would like something trendy but affordable in the uk.... Any ideas?

Hey mine came with pushchair but they do have a sale on in babies r us
Had either a black or brown one yest for £25 hope that helps :)

I juat brought the red kite one from Asda.
It has alot of pockets and is useful.

Fisher-Price does some really nice ones in black/grey. And they offer a wide range of prices so that there's something for most budgets.

I have a $60 one, but it was a gift. If I had bought for myself, I probably would have gone with a $30 option.

There's also the idea of simply finding a nice big purse with lots of pockets and such. Then you just need to find a little changing pad to add to it. Only difference is that a purse wouldn't have an insulted bottle pocket like most diaper bags do.

I've got a pink lining yummy mummy bag in grey bows x

I got a simple denim one from mamas and papas and picked it up in a mamas and papas outlet for just £20 it's kinda satchel style! Lots of pockets and a fold up changing mat! And has an insulated bottle compartment! Think its 35/40 full price x

I bought a Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy backpack, but they can be a little pricey. The Skip Hop versa in black is not as expensive, cute, and looks like a purse.

Got a dark turquoise/green with beige spots Cath Kidson one from their factory shop in St Neots. Got it for 33 squidders - I think they usually go for about 65 Earth Pounds.

I bought a elizabeth leather diaper bag. It doesn't look like a diaper bag. A bit pricey, I paid $350.00 for it.

With my first I had the matching one to my pram. Think it was the mamas and papas cityscape one. Loved it, so spacious.
This time round, I've treated myself and bought a yummy mummy (grey doves) and a blooming gorgeous (lost meadow in blue) .. Slightly addictive though! Xx

Amazon.co.uk have a lot of stylish, affordable bags. I bought a pink lining bag, a little expensive, but I love it & it was the only one I found that I liked!

i have one from next i did with ds too they r lovely and great size and only £25 i had black and white one with ds its still available and this time i have the new blue birds design one they also do a multicoloured one

I've just got a babymel Amanda, a bit pricey for me, but I love it to bits. It's deceptively spacious, which is great considering I don't really travel light!

I had a pink lining bag with my daughter but the strap broke. This time around I've got a storksak Elizabeth which is a tan colour but it does come in grey. I love it but it was a bit pricey (£200). X

i have one from next i did with ds too they r lovely and great size and only £25 i had black and white one with ds its still available and this time i have the new blue birds design one they also do a multicoloured one

this is what i'm planning on getting :thumbup:

Had pink lining bags with my daughter, but this time around I want something much bigger to be able to hold new baby's bits and hers so have settled for a caboodle fun and funky x

I very nearly bought a yummy mummy bag but didnt want to spend £80-90 on one and couldnt decide which one i liked and couldnt find one to match my pram then i came across this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549367&pf_rd_i=468294

I was gonna get it in purple to match my pram but if this baby is actually a boy my pram will be swapped for a blue one and i didnt want the hassle of sending it back so i got it in the silver and black and i love it, cant wait to use it

If you join Boots baby club (uk) you get a free black one if you buy a pack of Pampers

If you join Boots baby club (uk) you get a free black one if you buy a pack of Pampers

Ive joined that and will be getting this bag for my husband to use as the one i have is like a handbag and i will use it as that so he cant use it

I've gone with the Babymel Navy Blue Satchel Changing bag.

https://www.queenbee.com.au/database/images/ex_prod_14633.jpg

They seem pretty spacious and I really just couldn't find anything that suited my style better then this one. Those yummy mummy bags and pink lining bags just were not for me. However Skip Hop is pretty nice. I might get that one in the near future if I need more room! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->