Which changing bags have you brought?

I was trying to get this man bag in Argos for £12.99 but it was sold out everywhere where i live and even where oh lives, so OH was clever enough to go to Boots and sign up to the parenting club and you get a free changing bag with an advantage card. I'm thinking it will go well with the pram aswell, so its all good and plus it was free, free stuff is always good ;)

All info here...
https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/Parenting-Club/Join-the-Parenting-Club/

I had the pink lining 'love birds' bag for dd and i'm planning to use that again this time.

https://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Co..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1YKW0YTSS0MDK9VTP4W9

This is the bag I bought. It was my one splurge that I knew I wanted since first trimester! Love that I can use this bag as a purse too.

I've got the free one you get for joining the boots parenting club. We're gonna give that one a go but will buy a new one if it turns out to be no good.

I do like the yummy mummy ones but can't really justify the price.

Hmmmm, I'm on two minds which one to go for!

I like this one and at £29, I think it's a steal!

Babymel Satchel Bag - Mamas and Papas

And I like this one too £45

Koto Leatherette Changing Bag - Amazon

I really don't know! I'd like to buy it today so I'll have to make my mind up. Anyone had any experience with the Babymel bags? Are they spacious?

Hey lolita is there a mamas and papas near where you live? If so they might have a few babymel bags for you to see in real life. I have seen that specific one before and it is GORGEOUS. Lovely orange color. It's not the biggest bag but it's not tiny. It has a flap in the front that would be a "mommy pocket" and then you have the inside which is quite spacious. Then you have a bottle pocket on the side. It's enough space to fit essentials. If you are one to totally overpack then it may not be the right bag for you. If you are looking for a more structured bag then again not for you since they are quite bohemian. You can't beat that price really. The navy blue I ordered was £42. Order it, if you don't like it then send it back.

The obaby pompom. It ranges from £12-£20 and is available in loads of colours (which match obaby stroller colours and patterns but most will go with other brands too). I got it in turquoise, matches the pushchair cushions, pads and footmuff xx

i bought a Babymoov while it was offer an Tescos (i think i paid about £36)

:flower:

Hey lolita is there a mamas and papas near where you live? If so they might have a few babymel bags for you to see in real life. I have seen that specific one before and it is GORGEOUS. Lovely orange color. It's not the biggest bag but it's not tiny. It has a flap in the front that would be a "mommy pocket" and then you have the inside which is quite spacious. Then you have a bottle pocket on the side. It's enough space to fit essentials. If you are one to totally overpack then it may not be the right bag for you. If you are looking for a more structured bag then again not for you since they are quite bohemian. You can't beat that price really. The navy blue I ordered was £42. Order it, if you don't like it then send it back.

Hi Willow. I ordered it :) I figured that for £29 it was too good to pass up! I do have a couple of Mamas and Papas near me but I don't really feel like going out at the moment haha! If I don't like it ill send it back. I always take my own handbag with me where ever I go so I suppose the changing bag will just be for babys essentials. Thank you for your help :) x x

Just bought this brand new 5 piece set - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5PCs-Bab...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2c5f8920d0

Love the fact that it has 5 peices (inc a changing mat!) all for £13.99!

Loads of colours to choose from, I got mine in black :)

We actually have 2 bags. I got one as a gift from my baby shower but it's way to girly even though i'm having a boy. My husband wanted something more "manly" for him when i go back to work.

So we went to walmart and bought a $25 Fisher Price bag that is mostly all black but has neon green lining. It has so many pockets that will come in handy.

I've got the boots free bag for OH to use and a pacapod for me. I love it, there's loads of room and compartments. Plus love that it doesn't look like a changing bag:

https://i.imgur.com/aGxW3ul.jpg

This one :)

https://www.johnlewis.com/pink-lining-yummy-mummy-bows-changing-bag-grape/p231429259

I've got the boots free bag for OH to use and a pacapod for me. I love it, there's loads of room and compartments. Plus love that it doesn't look like a changing bag:

https://i.imgur.com/aGxW3ul.jpg

This is stunning!!! I love it so much. x

Hey some really great ideas ladies thanks! I'll have a look in line at some of the makes and shops you have suggested. What is the free boots bag a couple of you have mentioned?

Hey some really great ideas ladies thanks! I'll have a look in line at some of the makes and shops you have suggested. What is the free boots bag a couple of you have mentioned?

The free one from Boots is given to all Advantage Card Parenting Club members. Join the Parenting Club (go in store to find out how or you can do it online I think but you must have an Advantage Card to do so). About 4 weeks later, they'll send you a welcome pack and in there will be a voucher for your free changing bag. All you have to do is buy a pack of pampers nappies from them and you get the bag for free. It's black with a silver trim and comes with a changing mat etc inside. I'm still waiting for my voucher to arrive though.

Every single one of my Mom friends have said how much they use it - far more than the expensive bags many of them also bought like the Cath Kidston ones which tend to rip inside. Ultimately, it's a bag you're gonna carry changing stuff in - it's hardly a fashion statement is it?! I'd rather spend money on dressing baby in fashionable stuff than on the changing bag that'll end up full of crumbs and leaky nappy rash cream and goodness knows what else. It'll be carried into endless toilets in various public places so I say, screw style, go for some something that is cheap that you don't mind getting covered in gunk! That is, after all, it's purpose. And what's cheaper than a free one?

Here's the link for you to check out https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/...arenting-Club/

xx

My obaby bag arrived earlier today from precious little one by the way. It is absolutely huge and really nicely made, can't believe the colour I got only cost £12.95! It also perfectly matches the footmuff and the stroller seat liner and chest/crotch pads. It's nice because instead of being your typical very blue turquoise, everything is more green so more like a jade colour xx

I have a jujube BFF in shadow waltz print. I love my diaper bag.

I have a lime green baby elegance one to match my beep twist :) it was €33

My colleagues bought this for me and crammed it with baby goodies :D

Attachments

• 231779002.jpg
    231779002.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members