Which cloth nappies are most absorbent and waterproof?

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Completely forgetting about cuteness, nice colours, design, price, where it's made, and any other factors, which cloth nappies do you think are best performing in terms of waterproofness and absorbency?

Thanks!

Mine would have to be my ebay cheapies as they seem to be doing better than my pop in's atm

Hm, well I like My BG Organic AIOs the best, but I would have to say the Pop Ins are more absorbant. I have never had a BG leak, but they wouldn't last overnight like the Pop Ins do.

My happy heiny is really absorbant, it's got a hemp insert with a smaller hemp booster and he can go 6.30pm-7.30am without leaking. It 's ugly and the fleece inside comes out the top though so it's only used at night lol

I love my Motherease Sandys in bamboo terry with an airflow cover- not the prettiest and a bit bulky but never had a leak overnight. They also sell boosters but I haven't needed them yet (and Emma pees a lot!). I think they are made in Canada though so after shipping they might be a bit pricey if ordering in the UK.

I have little lambs, tot bots, fuzzi bunz and just ordered some itti bitti d'lishs as they are great offer on ebay at the moment. Noah does massive wee's and poos and the bamboo little lamb he had on last night did a gret job :thumbup: need to get some of these others tried.

I would have to say my bamboo tots bots with rikki wrap :D

Pop ins closely followed by a Mothercare SN doubled up on boosters:)

Hmm I'd have to say my BG 3.0 pockets were most absorbent BUT we ended up having really bad stink issues with them and it seems very common. Next would be my Fuzzi Bunz, I LOVE those, they are very trim and very absorbent. Also my BG organic aio are great

oooh i agree re the FB i love love lov mine tho at the moment they are not that absorbent as they somehow managed to get themselves (clean) into daisys dirty washing pile and got washed with Fabric Softener :dohh: so they are gonna have to have a good strip before i even think about using them again!!!

Have you tried using them even though you put fabric softener on them? I have occasionally used it on my diapers and it's never had any effect

i put them in the sink to try to give them a little wash and the water just ran straight off LOL literally wouldnt go through the fleecy lining AT ALL!!! :dohh:

Oops lol...maybe it's just the difference in the fabric softener.

possibly ?? god knows :D all i know is if that goes anywhere near her bum we are gonna have one hell of a leak fest :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->