Which day did I 'O'????

Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
Hey girls, I am wondering i I got my first pos OPK Sat afternoon and it lasted until Mon afternoon which day do I count as my O day?? I had mild rampping Sat but that was about it but Sunday I felt a lot more discomfort and really felt like I did O that day. My question is do you count the day of the first OPK as O day or the day you really felt like it? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!!

You will ovulate 12-36 hours after your FIRST positive opk. Most women ov right around 24 hours later. It doesn't really matter how long you have positive opks.

Margerle, I need some advice from you pretty please! So I thought I ovulated around cd15 since I got lighter lines starting on cd16 tapering down until stark white. I didn't test before cd16. Then today just because I had a hunch to test on opk, I went and got a $tree opk and it was defiantely +. I swear I've been having pg symptoms and even had sharp shooting paind in uterus/vagina 2 days ago. Is it possible I'm pg or is it more likely I'm just ovulating late? You won't hurt my feelings and I know you've had a tell it like it is approach in the past about opk's. I would appreciate your comment greatly!...oh, and I don't temp.:nope:

Hey girls, I am wondering i I got my first pos OPK Sat afternoon and it lasted until Mon afternoon which day do I count as my O day?? I had mild rampping Sat but that was about it but Sunday I felt a lot more discomfort and really felt like I did O that day. My question is do you count the day of the first OPK as O day or the day you really felt like it? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Sorry I just jumped into your thread questioning margle!:dohh: That was pretty inconsiderate of me. I think you probably o'd saturday or monday. Hope you got lots of :sex: in! :dust:

Margerle, I need some advice from you pretty please! So I thought I ovulated around cd15 since I got lighter lines starting on cd16 tapering down until stark white. I didn't test before cd16. Then today just because I had a hunch to test on opk, I went and got a $tree opk and it was defiantely +. I swear I've been having pg symptoms and even had sharp shooting paind in uterus/vagina 2 days ago. Is it possible I'm pg or is it more likely I'm just ovulating late? You won't hurt my feelings and I know you've had a tell it like it is approach in the past about opk's. I would appreciate your comment greatly!...oh, and I don't temp.:nope:

I'm not sure what cd you are on today... your ticker in your signature says you are on cd 23... If you ovulated on cd 15 then you would be 8 dpo. If you timed bd right, it is possible that you're pg. I'm not sure if you'd be feeling these strong symptoms yet, but all women are a little different... now if you temp'd (and if you were pregnant) we could see your temps continuing to rise, and often see yet ANOTHER temp rise after an implantation dip. That second temp raise makes your chart triphasic. :)

how's your cm? I know a lot of women experience creamy cm after pg... I did... after the fertile cm of ovulation, I never had a dry day until after I gave birth. Although not all women experience this either.

If you are 8 dpo you wouldn't have that long to wait to do a pg test... maybe Sunday. (12 dpo)

:hugs:

:dust:

Thanks so much! I think if af shows this cycle, next time around I'll start temping. I have that thermometer in my amazon cart that you recommended! I always wondered what triphastic meant. I get it now! LOL!:happydance: :flower:

My ovulation took place the first day the test gave a positive result. Did the test in morning and BD'd the same evening. I didnt feel like I was ovulating though but I obviously was. Dont know if that is any help whatsoever so apologies if its not. :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->