Which do you prefer?

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
We dont know the gender yet but we've narrowed our name choices down to 3 girls names and 2 boys names. Not sure which we prefer most. Girl would have the middle name Jane and boy would have the middle name Victor. The names we've got are:

Girl:
Phoebe Jane
Felicity Jane
Elsie Jane

Boy:
Flynn Victor
Harrison Victor

Sisters name is Vala. Which names do you prefer? Wondering what the popular option is.

-AussieBub

I love Felicity so that would be my pic from the girls names. For the boys I feel like Flynn goes better with Vala so would pick that one. They're all lovely choices though.

Pheobe just makes me think Charmed every time. Elise I'm personally not a fan of but Felicity is cute and not very often heard either. As for you name choices for boys, both sound equally cute so I can't help you there.

I like pheobe & Flynn..
My nephew is Finn... similar!

Boys we're leaning more towards Flynn at the moment but still not settled on. We originally wanted Felicity but then started really liking Elsie. Then I went back to Felicity before saying I felt like Phoebe from Friends with my morning sickness being at night, my wild hormones and the fact im sweating all the time lol. We both then said we really liked the name Phoebe and have started leaning more towards it. We still love Felicity though and like Elsie. Just feel I'm gonna keep changing my mind between felicity and phoebe until baby is born (unless we learn that its a boy lol).

-AussieBub

About the girl name, I like both Felicity and Elsie...but maybe Elsie would be my fixed pick. And Flynn will by my only choice for the boy name.

So Felicity and Flynn seems to be the popular choices. Think we're probably locking Flynn in. Girls names I'm still torn between Felicity and Phoebe. Might ask my 3 year old DD and see which she likes lol.

-AussieBub

Felicity and Harrison...cute choices!

Hey Aussie!

❤️Flynn!

We are also going to have Jane as a middle name if ours is a girl - great minds!

My step sisters name is Felicity so I personally think that's a nice name. And it's quite unique, I've only met a couple of people with that name (both in their 30s) so maybe it's time for the name to make a come back!

I love Phoebe and Harrison 💛

OH and I have officially settled on Flynn if it's a boy. We settled on it when he came in to ask me a question about the baby and instead of referring to it as "the baby" he call it Flynn. He didn't even intentionally say it, he said it just felt natural. We both decided at that point that Flynn was going to be our boys name. Girls name though is still undecided. Definitely narrowed down to Felicity and Phoebe though.

-AussieBub

Felicity and Flynn.
How do you pronounce Vala?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79