Which Doppler is best?

Julia35

Reaction score
It has been years since I had/used a home Doppler, and there weren't many from which to choose. Can anyone recommend one that detects a heartbeat early? Thanks!! :flower:

I have a sonoline b :) love it. Found heart beat at just under 10 weeks. (9+4 if I remember right) I bought mine on groupon but you can find them on amazon. :)

I also have a sonoline B and ordered it from fetaldoppler.net and love it! It was about $55 and I received it within 3 days of ordering it! The first time took me about 10 mins to find the heartbeat but once I learned where my baby usually is in my stomach, I haven't had any issues finding it right away since then. I would recommend get the one with the 3 mhz probe since it's supposed to be more sensitive and pick up earlier pregnancies.

I also have the SonolineB and have been very happy with it!

i dunno what to say sonoline b or angel sound (spaceship looking thing :haha: ) sonoline is more professional looking and can tell you what the baby heartbeat is but i couldnt find the heartbeat for weeks and weeks. The angel sound i found it was easier to find the heartbeat and its cheaper :haha:

Sonoline b! Bought mine almost 2years ago and it still works! Can't wait to get to 8wks and start using it again :D

Do you guys rent your Doppler or did you buy it?

Sonoline B....found the heartbeat at about 8 weeks 6 days. :)
Bought it for about $55.

I bought it, meant I could use it everyday of my pregnancy if I wanted to and so could my friend, and I can this time! All for less than 50quid! I just bought some more gel for it actually :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->