Which dummies do your LO's prefer?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
This might have been asked before but just was wondering what is your LO favourite dummy/paci?

x

Hedoesn't take one, he not interested in sucking something if no milk comes out! I used to try him on one thinking he can't be hungry AGAIN so soon but yes he was just very. hungry/.

Hedoesn't take one, he not interested in sucking something if no milk comes out! I used to try him on one thinking he can't be hungry AGAIN so soon but yes he was just very. hungry/.

oh bless him, that's so sweet, maddi takes her's then looks at my and seems to say 'mum this has no milk in it :dohh:' x

When Amy had a dummy she really loved the MAM ones, although before that she loved the cherry teat ones. She gave them up when she was about 4 monthsish though. Glad I did not have to wean her off them. I am trying the Tommee Tippee ones for the new baby. :) x

Tommee Tippee with a cherry teat.

She didn't like the orthadontic Avent ones I got because the teat was flatter than a pancake. :lol:

I like the Tommee Tippee ones too because there's loads of funky ones. :D

Harry wont take one despite us trying just about every one out there!! He prefers to suck his knuckles! x

tommee tippee cherry ones. He couldnt get the grip on the others to keep them in his mouth.

Oliver has the Avent ones. Only because they were given to me at my baby shower and I didn't think to try any others. Whatever works for him I suppose!

Oliver has the Avent ones. Only because they were given to me at my baby shower and I didn't think to try any others. Whatever works for him I suppose![/quote
jack has a chair just like the one in your pic , we got £20 of it in toysrus becasue it was a display one , jack has the mam dummies . violet x

Oliver has the Avent ones. Only because they were given to me at my baby shower and I didn't think to try any others. Whatever works for him I suppose!

jack has a chair just like the one in your pic , we got £20 of it in toysrus becasue it was a display one , jack has the mam dummies . violet x

Oliver spends hours in it - he loves it!!! (Sorry to hijack the thread briefly!!)

Oliver spends hours in it - he loves it!!! (Sorry to hijack the thread briefly!!)

don't be silly honey, love the chair, oliver looks sooooooo gorgeous in your avatar! :hugs:

don't be silly honey, love the chair, oliver looks sooooooo gorgeous in your avatar! :hugs:
Aww, thankyou! Thats one of my favourite pics of him. He's always giggling and laughing like that. He melts my heart every single day, without fail!:cry:

Aww, thankyou! Thats one of my favourite pics of him. He's always giggling and laughing like that. He melts my heart every single day, without fail!:cry:

aww kat thats sooo beautiful :hugs: i no what you mean, every time maddi giggles or smiles i just realise how lucky i am :cloud9:

Claire goes between the Sootheez when I was breastfeeding, and now she has the Heinz Baby Basics. They come with a nifty cover, which helps alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->