Which exersaucer should I register for?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Hi, I'm just tinkering away on my baby registry, again.. concerned I will get all clothes that I have no room for/my daughter will never wear! Seems a lot of people give the Exersaucers good reviews, which one do you guys like the best/recommend?

This one is $129.99, worried about putting something so expensive on my registry, that I won't get it while someone might buy/pair up for one of the others that are only $80
https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...r&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2567270

This one is girly.. so if I ever have another baby (male) I can't really use it.
https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...r&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2567270

This one isn't as exciting to look at, has less toys, etc. on it

Any help would be appreciated!! :)

I say two... But one also looks like a lot of fun so either, but I like the pink one :blush: don't put number 3 lol

I agree the pink one is so sweet for a baby girl, isn't it!! :)

I agree the pink one is so sweet for a baby girl, isn't it!! :)

yep!! besides, by the time you have another baby, I am sure you will be willing to buy another because you will likely have more money coming in-or if it's a girl, then of course just keep it and use it again!! :)

To be honest, carlee hated The pink 1,2,3 Tea for me. It was too busy for her. The more toys the more overwhelming it can be.

However she did LOVEEEEE https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3069709&cp=3109907&parentPage=family

She still uses it, You cna fix the height and such as babie grows. Its well worth the money.

I should also add, Dont worry about price, If you dont get one. Then oh well you can find a nice cheap one when you need it. *Also my sister works at Toys R us, Babies R us is having a huge sale Jan 14th or 15!!!!*

I would probably do 2, it's not as expensive because really they dont' use it that long. As soon as my boys were mobile, 6-7mo that was really it, they didn't want to be confined, and then of course they have to be able to support themselves to get in it so not for a few months, it really isn't used that long. I think the jumper ones usually last much longer because they can still move around more, we had a doorway jumper with no toys on it and they liked it even more

I love love looooove number 2!
probably cause pink is my favourite colour... hahaha..
but i think it's the cutest... and although #1 has lots more to do, i think it might be a little overwhelming for the baby.
go with 2! :)

I think the second one is the best too. The first one is too busy and I like the pink. Happy New Year, take care

I totally recomend the first one. Brooklynn loves it. I love that it breaks down into the seperate components... The play mat, the saucer and then the walk around table! It has 9 different buttons/pulls that make sounds, on/off and two volume levels. As well as I think 3 height adjustments. When I was choosing it I looked at the fact that it was going to do MORE than double duty. And I'd have to say that the little froggy in the flower is totally her favorite teething toy.

I voted on the pink one! :pink: I was going to vote on the first after you had concern over the pricey item. But, the pink is a good price and soooooo cute! I want one! lol

I should also add, Dont worry about price, If you dont get one. Then oh well you can find a nice cheap one when you need it. *Also my sister works at Toys R us, Babies R us is having a huge sale Jan 14th or 15!!!!*

US too! my scan is the 15th just in time to buy blue or pink! if baby shows us! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->