Which gifts are you dreading trying to wrap?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
For me it's the Little Tikes Cosy Coupe car! It's going to be so bulky and awkward, and I can imagine accidentally tearing into it when trying to sneak it down the stairs on Christmas Eve!

Any awkwardly shaped gifts you're dreading trying to wrap?

Could you use a bike bag. I saw some in halfords.
I am dreading wrapping the LOL balls and the big LOL thing.

Ooh good idea, thank you! That will be much better than trying to use wrapping paper.

Good luck with the LOL balls! :xmas10:

My sons giant Nerf gun and the canvas sets we've got them not awkward to wrap just bulky and I'm dreading wrapping them.

The half open box things in a 3D L shape - no front on it. It makes the paper fold in awkward ways. I don't think I have any other dodgy shapes.

I can't wait to wrap LOL balls! Wrapping/making them into these (with paper):
70313f631a95cb0845b0ce771f7ac98e--soap-packaging-product-packaging.jpg

The half open box things in a 3D L shape - no front on it. It makes the paper fold in awkward ways. I don't think I have any other dodgy shapes.

I can't wait to wrap LOL balls! Wrapping/making them into these (with paper):
70313f631a95cb0845b0cue771f7ac98e--soap-packaging-product-packaging.jpg

This is genius. Deffinately stealing this idea.

That's how I wrapped the girls LOL balls for their birthday. Was easy peasy and looked nicer than they would have otherwise.

I don't think my girls have anything awkward really, mostly boxes and I don't think they have any with the open front (which I agree are awful, always poke a hole in them accidentally!)

The most of mine are boxes so that's good :)

I hate wrapping soft stuff so have got some cheap gift boxes to do those :)

I also have no idea when I am going to wrap DDs gifts. They both have a large cardboard box each with all their gifts and it all fits perfectly unwrapped but once wrapped it won't fit. I don't have many hiding spaces either.
Thinking of leaving theirs to the week before Christmas

DH wants me to wrap ds3s go kart. I suggested a bike bag and he was like "yeah but it would be so much fun if it was actually wrapped so you could see the shape of it" he said the same about ds1 and 2s chairs and ds3s pogo stick.

I’ve wrapped most of W’s presents and the ones left to wrap are pretty standard boxes. She’s got a car mat that’s longer than my wrapping paper so gonna have to do a few layers of that and a peppa pig toy set with an open front that I’ll no doubt poke a hole in :lol:

I don't think I have anything too awkward, but dread wrapping everything bc I don't enjoy wrapping. Going to steal the idea for the LOL balls, genius!

Their Godparents got them a swing set, the box is pretty big so since I'm the only adult in the house, what I might do is ask my sister up quickly on Christmas Eve to help me wrap it... :dohh: It's my daughter's birthday a few days before and she has a wooden kitchen and scooter, I've decided to just slap a bow on them instead of attempting to wrap them!

I’ve got a scooter and a big pushchair to wrap, not impossible but just not easy. I tend to leave those big ones to wrap until Christmas Eve too so always end up getting stressed about wrapping them

Dd2 has one or 2 tricky things, a tea trolley and a Thomas railrollers spiral, that will be set up and not in boxes. I haven't decided yet whether to try and wrap them or leave them open.

Oh, and she's got a dolls pushchair too!

Think I'm going to need another roll of paper if I end up wrapping them.

Oh dds our generation ice cream truck. It's just massive. It's gonna take a good 4m roll just for it alond

Anything with those horrible cut out fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->