Which girls name do you prefer?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Charlotte
Everlee
Eden
Kerrington

We are down to 4 days until my csection, we have a boys name picked, but no clue on a girls name!!

Which of these name do you prefer??

I think Eden is really pretty and goes well with your other children's names (all 4 letters!). I like Charlotte too.

Eden is lovely, also really likeEverlee, but prefer spelling Everley

Charlotte and Eden are beautiful names that actually have a tradition/history/meaning behind them. I think that is always the best way to avoid something that sounds too trendy/dated down the line.

Everley is very pretty sounding as well. Much prefer this spelling to Everlee. Everley looks like a classical name.

My own thought on Kerrington (don't be mad!) is that it's too much in line with the last name as first name for girls trend (see Maddison, Addison, etc etc). That trend, which started among urban elite parents to mimic old waspy habits of using family surnames as first names has already peaked and is on its way out (making its way down the socioeconomic ladder as it goes). While a cute name, I think at this point it will sound less fresh and more middle-america suburban trend than you might like. That's not to say it's a bad sounding name, just evokes a certain image that it wouldn't have say, 5 yrs ago.

Charlotte - lottie!? And Eden are my fav's x

Charlotte definitely. It goes beautifully with Noah and Isla.

I LOVE Eden & Everly! (Everly/Everley/Everleigh/Everlee)

Kerrington is cute too - I like last names as first names (Like Waverly, Emersyn, Sheridan)

Wow thank you for all the responses ladies!!! We have narrowed it down to Eden or Charlotte.
I really think we 're having a boy, but if we end up with a girl we will decide on the exact name when we see her:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->