• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which girl's name do you prefer

sparkle_bump

Reaction score
After having 2 boys, we found out at our scan that we're having a girl! Hubby and I each have a name we really like, which do you prefer?

I have a Grace so I'm biased! It's such a pretty name.

I do like Isla though!

Grace I love

I can't help but read isla as is - la, instead of like island

Edited - bloody autocorrect

I like them both! Isla would be one of my absolute favourites if I didn't know quite a few already. I don't think you can go wrong with either though. Or both? Grace Isla or Isla Grace?

I really like the combination of them as Amygdala suggested - Isla Grace is perfect!

I do like both names though, but if I had to pick one I would pick Isla... It seems less common (as in less frequently used) to me than Grace.

I voted Grace both are lovely names but I know more Islas :flower:

I think I like them both pretty equally! I know of a few little girls named Isla though so if current popularity either sways or discourages you I'd definitely say Isla is more common over the past few years.

I agree with the others that either Isla Grace or Grace Isla sound really nice as well. :)

Isla Grace sounds lovely! Both beautiful names, my middle name is Grace 😊

I agree, Isla Grace sounds really lovely!

Grace is beautiful and timeless.

We nearly used Grace.

We liked:
Grace Isabella
Grace Penelope
Grace Olivia

Grace, classic and timeless 💕👌

Congrats to you!!!! Voted Isla after a momentary struggle - because it's a gorgeous and imho "rare" name! However....Grace always tugs at my heart as its truly timeless and classy.

This is based on the fact that I was one of ten million kate/Katie s growing up and I would have loved to have been a bit different! :flower:

Thank you all for your input! Doing Grace Isla or Isla Grace would have been lovely so we both get to choose, although I was hoping for Amelia as the middle name to honour my great grandmother Millie.

I agree with Eleanor! Isla Amelia Grace sounds great!

I love them both, I am partial to the name Grace though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"