Which Greek Islands???

XcupcakeX

Reaction score
Have you been to and think are most suitable for a young family?

We're looking to go somewhere fairly quiet but obviously family orientated.
I don't want to be too near any party scenes!

If anyone can recommended resorts/ hotels too that would be fab :flower:

I've been to a few of the islands. The nicest place I've been is lindos in Rhodes. Very family friendly. You can do some great day trips to water parks ect from there

I've stayed in the Lindos marie and the lindos view, both were lovely x

Crete is great - we've been to Agios Nikaloas. It's a lovely town with some really nice beaches. There is a bit of nightlife but not too much.

TBH pretty much most places in Greece i would go to with children but i think that's because Greece is pretty much my second home.

I went to Rhodes stated in pefkos it's lively do quite and peaceful lovely beach nice hotels restaurants good day trips ect.

careful about time of year as greece gets very hot for small children :)

Crete is great - we've been to Agios Nikaloas. It's a lovely town with some really nice beaches. There is a bit of nightlife but not too much.

TBH pretty much most places in Greece i would go to with children but i think that's because Greece is pretty much my second home.

I was gonna say agios nikaloas too, or stallis also in crete :)

I've been to a few of the islands. The nicest place I've been is lindos in Rhodes. Very family friendly. You can do some great day trips to water parks ect from there

I've stayed in the Lindos marie and the lindos view, both were lovely x

Totally agree with this. Lindos is lovely. The beach is sheltered and very family friendly.

Santorini is nice and quiet x

DON'T go to Zante, it's full of british larger louts and 18-30's clubs!!!!

I've been to Pefkos twice and visited Lindos, I'd recommend both of these and we stayed at the Stella Apartments. :)

I've been to quite a few of the Greek Islands, I think Lesvos is most suitable for a young family. We stayed at the Harris Hotel in Anaxos. It's quite a large Island but for some reason doesn't attract many tourists. Anaxos is quite quiet but just up the road you've got Molivos which has loads of restaurants next to the harbour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->