Which HPT's .....

Navy2mom

Expecting our 4th
Reaction score
Which HPT's are more likely to pick up the pregnancy Hormones early and how early??? Just wondering what HPT is liked/recommended. TIA

aye first response are good buy expensive, IC are good too 10miu but u wont get much of a good line compared to FR, but then a line is a line :) x

aye first response are good buy expensive, IC are good too 10miu but u wont get much of a good line compared to FR, but then a line is a line :) x

WOW really...IC's detect at 10 miu......I never knew that!! Thank you:)

I don't think all ICs detect at that low a level, just some of them. I have some ICs but I think they are 20 or 25 miu. I like the Answer tests. They actually look exactly like First Response, but they also have some Spanish writing on them. They are made by the same company I think, and they cost a little less.

U need to pick the sensitivity when you buy them online. I can buy them locally too, 89p for a pack of 2 10miu dipstick tests.

The one's from Dollar Tree detect at 25 and the price is right. Lots of evap lines sometimes though. Anyone know where you can buy the IC tests other than online?

The one's from Dollar Tree detect at 25 and the price is right. Lots of evap lines sometimes though. Anyone know where you can buy the IC tests other than online?

Are they these???

Attachments

• image201005250043.jpg
    image201005250043.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
The ones at our Dollar tree are the New Choice brand. They detect at 25 miu. But the actual test looks like the one on that box. Am I reading your sig right tbuns? Did you get a bfp today? If so congrats!!!

The ones at our Dollar tree are the New Choice brand. They detect at 25 miu. But the actual test looks like the one on that box. Am I reading your sig right tbuns? Did you get a bfp today? If so congrats!!!

I did! I did! But a BFN at the dr's (using their junk pee tests) yesteday, and a BFP the day before using blue line tests.... ( I know, I know....=p)

I bought a twenty five pack of the strip ones from Amazon they pick up 10Miu their ultra early & sensitive and they only cost a fiver!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->