Which is more important (Charting)

thestarsfall

Reaction score
Is it more important to be temping at the same time every morning or is it more important to have gotten at least 3 hours of sleep before testing?

Like ideally you get both, but last night I set my alarm to temp at 7am (took it at 650 the day before) and then I woke up at 430am for some unknown reason. I was going to temp, but then noticed it was 430am and in my just awake brain decided it wasn't a good idea (I didnt get to sleep until 1ish, so I dunno if I had been 3 hours alseep even). Then I woke up again at 7 but didn't temp again because it hadn't been 3 hours since 430 obviously...and then fell asleep again and woke up again at 9 and kinda dozed and cuddled until 11 am...

so basically I didn't temp at all today...not a huge problem since it's only CD 5, but I wanna get into the habit of temping around 7am so I get used to it when O time comes so I don't miss it.

But should I have taken my temp at 430 when I woke up? Should I have taken it both at 430 and 7 and then used one of those converters to see if it lined up? Or what?

Tomorrow hubby has to wake up for 630 so I'll be temping then.

In my opinion, it is more important to get three hours of sleep. If you are restless, tossing and turning, getting up to use the bathroom, etc., your temperature will go up. I always find that if I'm restless, my temperature is way higher than expected. I also take my temp at different times every morning, but still have a clear ovulation pattern (then again, people have said that this is unusual :shrug:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->