Which is my FIRST positive?

amy2boys

3 boys, girl on the way!
Reaction score
These OPK were take at 10am and 5pm each day but which is my FIRST positive would you say?

CD19 was darker but CD18 control line was fainter and so the test line was same colour.

I want to know so I can pinpoint exactly when I O.

Thanks for looking.

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/tearaways/opk/OPK.jpg

Looking at those I would say the CD19 ones are def positive. The only way to pinpoint exactly what day you ov is by charting temps, but OPKs are the next best thing. :flower:

CD19 is clearly positive and I'd go with that and assume O on CD20... because even if your first positive was CD18, you can O two days later, so saying O on CD20 (if your cm correlates) would be the best educated "guess" without temping and charting. Plus it's better to assume you're 1 day later than earlier and run the risk of testing with an hpt too soon and getting a false negative.

Ok, first thing is first.. Are these test suppose to catch your LH surge BEFORE OV or do they just try and catch OV when IT OCCURS?

In my opinion,
If its before than I would say CD18 and CD19 is confirming your going to ovulate on the 20! So I would baby dance on the 19 and 20 and 21 to take precautions :flower:

If not then I would definetly say CD19! And to baby dance on CD19 and on!

Wishing you loads of baby luck and if you want to get even a secondary positive to see if you are indeed going to OV try the Clear Blue Digital OV test, I know their expensive but their the best out there, in my opinion :thumbup: I tried doing the strips like this and always got confused with what I was reading and headaches from starring and comparing lines :wacko: I paid the extra mulla with the CBDOT and glad I did!!!

Good Luck and lots of BABY DUST YOUR WAY amy2boys :dust:

Thanks very much guys.

I am totally baffled this cycle, I ALWAYS O on CD14/15 with 28 day cycle. I have used OPK for months and always get a surge that lasts 12hrs only 24hrs before.
I have NO idea what is going on this cycle. Also I am now CD21 and still getting strong positives.

The reason I asked was because we BD on CD17 then couldn't again as DH working away.

I have hardly any CM either, nothing to say either way. Ugh!

Did you test with an hpt? Although I had strong positives for 3 days...ran out of opks so I'm not sure wen hey went light again though I did get one that was just barely negative on the 3rd day. Could just be a strong surge or egg taking a while to release.

I would say 18 and 19 and am sending you sticky babydust xoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->