which is worse???

Mrs T

Reaction score
am on day 8 of a 31cycle and am board waiting for cd 19 when I normally ovulate, seems ages away.
Which is worse this wait or the 2 week wait??

:dust:

Definitely the wait you are on. At least then you have hope you could get prg. I ov. last week and am already upset i'm not prg. (i know testing is ages away, but have a not prg. feeling!!!)

The two week wait!
All things go through your head....And of course not knowing if you are pregnant or not. Getting your hopes up, broody over all babies and even looking at things for when you do get pregnant!!

It's agonising!! (sp) I'm 9DPO, feel pregnant but Kind of know I'm not!!

xxxx

The two week wait!
All things go through your head....And of course not knowing if you are pregnant or not. Getting your hopes up, broody over all babies and even looking at things for when you do get pregnant!!

xxxx

I think I have to agree with you, during the 2ww you think every sign is a sign... I wish I could stop doing that every month.

The two week wait!

xxxx

I think I have to agree with you, during the 2ww you think every sign is a sign... I wish I could stop doing that every month.

Every single twinge/Ache/soreness I get, I get all excited! Of course this could just be me imagining!!

hey - i'm cd8 today too! YAY cycle buddies!
i think the tww is worse cos your stuck in limbo you don't know if you are or not whereas waiting for O you can still ahve a lot of fun tryin! hehe

hey - i'm cd8 today too! YAY cycle buddies!
i think the tww is worse cos your stuck in limbo you don't know if you are or not whereas waiting for O you can still ahve a lot of fun tryin! hehe

and have a cheeky glass of wine (like am am tonight) with out feeling guilty!

we were cycle buddies last month... when your chart was looking good so was mine. We back to square one together!
Lots of baby dust to us this month.

2WW hands down! Tho the pre-o wait sucks to! Seems like the WHOLE thing is "Hurry Up! and WAIT!!" (Leave :witch:, Get here egg! Stay away :witch:, can I :test: yet??) :hissy:

I think the wait leading up to ov is worse..... don't know why, although I do ov quite late and have quite a long cycle, so it seems like aaaaaaages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->