Which name would you choose?

Country Tink

Reaction score
My husband and I are having a pretty hard time settling on a baby girl name. We have a baby boy name picked out already. The baby girl names that we have picked out are:

Harper Marie
Ava Marie
Avalynn Marie
Caidance Marie
Roselynn Marie

My husband likes the name Harper. But i just cant make up my mind which one to go with. No matter what name we pick its got to have the middle name Marie, because we are carrying on the generation of it. I am also up for any other names besides the ones Ive got!

I like Harper Marie, I think it's pretty.
Plus I'm a sucker for names that aren't so common.
I know Ava and Marie are paired a lot.
What about the name Kyla?

Harper Marie - 3/10... dont like at all too trendy and harsh
Ava Marie - 8/10... classic cant go wrong with this
Avalynn Marie - 9/10... I like this, its a much more unique twist on Evelyn
Caidance Marie - 8/10... nice name and not too popular
Roselynn Marie - 7/10... once again quite classic but slightly Spanish sounding to me

I like all of them except Harper really

if you like those you might like Avarie Marie as well which I think is super cute :thumbup:

I love Avalynn! Ava is also a favorite, and Caidance is beautiful, too. My DH wanted Harper last time and I just thought it was too trendy for my taste. Roselyn is pretty, but not my style. You have some beautiful names on your list!

Thank all of yall for the reply. My husband has a lil cousin with the name Kyla so i cant go with that one. My husband really likes the name Harper, but right now i dont because its very popular. I dont want something popular. I really like Averie! Its so cute! I also thought about Lakelyn or spell it like Laikelynn. I think its cute and i dont know anyone with that name! Its different! I like all the choices with Ava in it! But my husband doesnt like Laikelynn that much!

I like all except Harper too. Good luck on your decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->