Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most guilty of?

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
My worst are gluttony and sloth, but I think gluttony wins out over all :blush: What's yours? :devil:

mine are gluttony and sloth too :(

Gluttony!!! Looks like most b&b users are fat biatches!! Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies.... Errrrr that'll be me!:blush::blush:

I have to say Pride. :blush: Not in a boastful way but in a do everything myself not accept help kind of way. I have a terrible probably with feeling that I have failed if I need help in something so my Pride often gets in the way and I can get defensive over things when really I should just swallow my pride and get on with things.

Interesting thread btw :)

Sloth....I know I should do the housework but I can't stop clicking threads on B&B.

Greed...I want clothes clothes and MOOOORE CLOTHES. Also probably sloth - I too should be doing housework right now!

I def have to say I am a horrible glutton. I can't diet or limit my foods and I take great pleasure in a wonderful meal. Nothing makes me happier than good food, esp the things that aren't good for me :dohh: I wouldn't say I am a fatty but def a little tubby :haha: 5'6" and 145 lbs.

I guess because I live in the theory of "my way or the highway" :haha: And I don't let anybody help with anything so I expect 100% perfection all the time :dohh: god forbid if somebody insists on helping and it goes wrong :trouble:

:rofl:

lol i know right, this morning my b/f made me a cup of tea and i hate having to let him do it because he just cant do it right!!!! he doesnt stir it thoroughly enough for my liking. you can still see the milk swirling and this is enough to set me off for the day, having a weakly stirred tea grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

I guess because I live in the theory of "my way or the highway" :haha: And I don't let anybody help with anything so I expect 100% perfection all the time :dohh: god forbid if somebody insists on helping and it goes wrong :trouble:

:rofl:

lol i know right, this morning my b/f made me a cup of tea and i hate having to let him do it because he just cant do it right!!!! he doesnt stir it thoroughly enough for my liking. you can still see the milk swirling and this is enough to set me off for the day, having a weakly stirred tea grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

Oh I've yelled at DF before because he didn't rinse the potatoes right after peeling them before I cut them up :haha: I have no patience with him at all. I think he does it on purpose sometimes :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->