Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most guilty of?

You only have to look at me to see I'm a major glutton!

I'm envious, mostly of character traits and talents. Like I wish I could play an instrument like my sister or be like those who walk around without a care in the world.

Usually just sloth and gluttony, but right now we are sooo broke that envy wins out. I envy anyone who doesn't have to decide between paying a bill or buying diapers because there isn't enough money for both :cry:

Usually just sloth and gluttony, but right now we are sooo broke that envy wins out. I envy anyone who doesn't have to decide between paying a bill or buying diapers because there isn't enough money for both :cry:

:hugs::hugs: Never been like that with diapers but we felt that way with food and dog food a while back. We were eating ramen noodles everyday and hamburger helper.

Does 'being a total bitch' fall into any catagory? :rofl:

Def gluttony, I have no idea when to stop and just eat until I feel sick. I just love eating so much! It's my most favourite thing to do in the world, but i have no balance with it, I just eat anything and everything in my path. It's really bad actually

I def have to say I am a horrible glutton. I can't diet or limit my foods and I take great pleasure in a wonderful meal. Nothing makes me happier than good food, esp the things that aren't good for me :dohh: I wouldn't say I am a fatty but def a little tubby :haha: 5'6" and 145 lbs.

Sounds just like me! Although you sound like a skinny minny from what you've said your proportions are! I'm 5'5 and 160lb :cry: I'm saying I'm going to diet next week, and I never diet! So here's hoping :wacko:

I guess because I live in the theory of "my way or the highway" :haha: And I don't let anybody help with anything so I expect 100% perfection all the time :dohh: god forbid if somebody insists on helping and it goes wrong :trouble:

:rofl:

lol i know right, this morning my b/f made me a cup of tea and i hate having to let him do it because he just cant do it right!!!! he doesnt stir it thoroughly enough for my liking. you can still see the milk swirling and this is enough to set me off for the day, having a weakly stirred tea grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

Ohh I was at my nan's the weekend just been and this really bothered me when she'd make me a cup of tea...never noticed it before but aghh :dohh:

Oh hunni :hugs: x

Does 'being a total bitch' fall into any catagory? :rofl:

I'm sooo guilty of that too :blush: I think it would be classed as wrath.

I'm envious, mostly of character traits and talents. Like I wish I could play an instrument like my sister or be like those who walk around without a care in the world.

Me too. I dwell on this, bad. I really need to change that.

Was hard to pick just one :haha: Probably pride xx

I voted for sloth but I'm also at the moment Wrath over everything :shrug: feeling sorry for OH though because he tries to help me but doesn't understand what to do!

hard to choose between gluttony and sloth but went for sloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->