Which one baby carrier - Ergo or Baby Bjorn?

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
Ladies

I am in the process of purchasing a baby carrier that we can use on holidays etc. I like the look of the Ergo but a friend has recommended the Baby Bjorn.

Does anyone else have advice or preference?

Many thanks :flower:

I wouldnt go with a BBjorn personaly as they tend to put alot of pressure on the crotch area.

I am researching the Ergo at the moment for my daughter. I dont like crotch grabbers.

the ergo is great really comfy for mum and baby.

<3

^^ WSS
I really want an Ergo! We had a BB but only used it for a few months as it was very uncomfortable once she got a bit heavier. The physio we saw for LO's hips also didn't recommend them.

Wow, thanks ladies. Didn't realise that about Baby Bjorn. I love the Ergo's and they are highly recommended across the net. Trouble is I can't actually look at one without buying as nowhere sells them here, so it would be a case of biting the bullet and ordering one. Might just take the plunge today! :)

dh bought a baby bjorn and we used it 3 times. i couldnt use it as it was too much for my back. def an ergo from what i have heard

Ergo! I may be selling mine if you are interested? Only used 4 times .. It is a black Sport one with infant insert, sucking pads and front pouch. It's really great but Jamie is much heavier than we thought he would be and I just cant carry him! (I suffer really bad sciatica) x

Ergo! I may be selling mine if you are interested? Only used 4 times .. It is a black Sport one with infant insert, sucking pads and front pouch. It's really great but Jamie is much heavier than we thought he would be and I just cant carry him! (I suffer really bad sciatica) x

Oh sorry I just purchased one from Amazon and used a gift voucher someone gave us when LO was born, so saved some money that way. Thanks for the offer though, would have probably taken you up too :dohh:

Excited now, looking forward to receiving it. :happydance:

Sarah&Ady-how much are you looking to sell yours for? I want one sooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->