Which one?

bbyno1

Reaction score
Looking for a ball pit/swimming pool now that we will have a garden:dance: Can anyone reccomend one or show me thiers please?:D

I was thinking of gettin either this:
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3650237/Trail/searchtext>SWIMMING+POOL.htm

Or this:
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3651078/Trail/searchtext>SWIMMING+POOL.htm

What do you think?

Not a very flattering picture but this is ours. It was from Tesco, about £5. It's a ball/water one. It has inflatable bits on the top, honestly I don't know what that bits for, but we use it to hang a blanket over for shade from the sun :)
View attachment 215419
Bought the balls from Tesco too, they only had the girls ones left, and because i'm mean I figured it wouldn't matter to Shaun. I was right, it didn't :haha:

ETA: but my one is boring. I like the first one best. :)

Not a very flattering picture but this is ours. It was from Tesco, about £5. It's a ball/water one. It has inflatable bits on the top, honestly I don't know what that bits for, but we use it to hang a blanket over for shade from the sun :)
View attachment 215419
Bought the balls from Tesco too, they only had the girls ones left, and because i'm mean I figured it wouldn't matter to Shaun. I was right, it didn't :haha:

ETA: but my one is boring. I like the first one best. :)

5 pound,wow,you can't go wrong!
I think the pink balls look great against the blue aswell:D
Im gunna look in Tesco now!

we jut got a little paddling pool for paige this one: https://www.elc.co.uk/Baby-Activity-Pool---Pink/119442,default,pd.html

the bits over the top are great for shade! it was half price when i bought it tho so was only £8 or something.

Sorry to butt in, but I really like the second one. From previous experience with my sisters, pools like the first one are quite difficult to fit more than one child in, so if they're having friends to play, it's not great, and also it's not easy to interact with them properly in those, you're always trying to stick your hand through the sides and you can't really get in with them. The second one, you can sit on the outside and play fishing with them, looks big enough for a couple of kids to play too. I'd go for the second one :thumbup:

we jut got a little paddling pool for paige this one: https://www.elc.co.uk/Baby-Activity-Pool---Pink/119442,default,pd.html

the bits over the top are great for shade! it was half price when i bought it tho so was only £8 or something.

That's what I've got x

Sorry to butt in, but I really like the second one. From previous experience with my sisters, pools like the first one are quite difficult to fit more than one child in, so if they're having friends to play, it's not great, and also it's not easy to interact with them properly in those, you're always trying to stick your hand through the sides and you can't really get in with them. The second one, you can sit on the outside and play fishing with them, looks big enough for a couple of kids to play too. I'd go for the second one :thumbup:

Thanks,thats actually a really good point!
I can imagine me trying to stick my hands in the sides aswell:rofl:

Ooh love it!
Whats the sizes if you know? I can't seem to see it on the website.

Also how do you keep the water hot when you use it as a swimming pool?Like fill with a hose then add hot kettle water or something:s?

Thanks,thats actually a really good point!
I can imagine me trying to stick my hands in the sides aswell:rofl:

No problem. From experience, they're pretty awkward. The one that marchbean (I think?) posted would be much easier to be able to interact with your LO, since it's more open, but the #2 pool is just so gorgeous and cool! You can always use one of the large table umbrellas for a little shade too :kiss:

Good idea:)
I go abit OTT when trying to pick things sometimes lol.
Congratulations on your pregnancy btw:D

Thankyou hun! I do as well, I sit there drooling over things on the internet :rofl: After the scan, I'm going to go mad shopping! :haha:

Ah the excitement!lol.
The 1st scan is just amazing. Are you gunna find out if your having a boy or girl?

We're definately going to find out, but that's gotta wait for the 20wk scan :( I was going to ask which side the placenta is on though, and use the placenta theory to place a tentative guess! I'm just so excited to see him or her :)

Aww bless. I was gunna add at the 20 weeks scan but then my net cut off just as i was gunna edit lol. You got so much to look forward to:D
I love your name choices too!

Thankyou! Isabella isn't set in stone but I'm in love with it - I'm fairly sure LO is going to be a boy anyway haha :) x

I always thought Aliyah was a boy but you never lol what makes you think that though?:)

Ooh love it!
Whats the sizes if you know? I can't seem to see it on the website.

Also how do you keep the water hot when you use it as a swimming pool?Like fill with a hose then add hot kettle water or something:s?

yeah i fill it with the hose and add a couple kettles in. or fill it in the morning if its really hot like yesterday the sun armed it up enough for her to go in as its not huge so not to much water to warm up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->