Which ones do you like the best?

LizbethRose

Reaction score
I need some help narrowing down two lists that have been narrowed down already. The last name is Hood. If it's a boy, the middle name will be Talley and if it's a girl, the middle names will be either Susan(one of my Grandmas), Rose(my middle name), Joy(family name on both sides), or Molly(a variation of SO's sister's name). Thanks!

Girls:
Amelia, Amelie, Beatrix, Caterina, Charlotte, Clementine, Daisy, Eleanor, Emilia, Evelyn, Florence, Gwendolyn, Josephine, Lena, Mabel, Margaret, Margot, Nora, Pearl, Thea, Vera, Vivian, Victoria, Violet

Boys:
August, Charles, Clark, Davis, Elliot/Elliott, Gideon, Jack, Leo, Nathaniel, Owen, Patrick, Simon, Theodore, Thomas, Tobias, Vance, Vincent, Xavier

I'm also not sure whether or not to use Clark because even though I like the name, it just occurred to me about an hour ago that it's my grandma's last name and I'm not entirely close to her. At the same time though, I don't want her to be offended that I'm using my grandpa's, her ex-husband, middle name. What should I do about that? I also see her about once a month or so and I'm worried that she'll raise a big stink about it.

Because of your last name I would go with a first name that has 2 or more syllables. My top picks are Amelie Rose and Xavier Talley 💖💙

For girls I love Clementine, Emilia, Margot, and Thea. I think Clementine and Emilia go best with your last name.

For boys I like August, Charles, Elliott, and Theodore. I think they all fit well with the last name.

I like Amelia Rose, Charlotte Molly, Gwendolyn Joy, Florence Joy and Victoria Rose for a girl.

I like August, Charles and Theodore for a boy.

You have some beautiful names there. It is hard to choose!
My favourite girls names are Daisy, Charlotte and Eleanor, and for the boys I love the names Jack and Thomas :)

Lovely names- of the girls my favourites are clementine, eleanor and victoria

Of the boys- Elliott or Jack

Ooh what a collection of lovely names! So hard to choose just one but I think my choice would be

Mabel Rose

And

Jack Talley

I do like vintage old names though. Can I just say we have similar names in our family as I have two nieces called Thea and Beatrix! And a son called Jack. My other niece (their sister) is called Hettie just in case you wanted another name to throw into the mix lol

Honestly I LOVE Tobias..... but... that's my son's name haha. I might be a little 'Biased' (HA! See what I did there? :p )

I'll pick my favorite 3 of both...

Girls:
Amelia
Daisy (this was my second choice when I was naming my daughter!)
Josephine (name of a very kind friend & middle name to awesome grandma)

Boys:
Charles
Nathaniel (not usually a fav of mine but goes so well with the last name!)
Vance (this was what I planned on naming my son when I was just a kid. lol. It's been on my name list for all of my sons, but it's never felt like the right one for that particular baby.)

Emilia Rose, Florence or Frolencina Rose/Joy, Thea Rose/Joy, Vera Rose/Molly, Victoria Rose/Joy. Amelia Badelia.. i wouldn't pick :) as well as Daisy- not a mature name in case she wants to be a cop, a lawyer, a president? :)

For a boy:
I get tons of compliments on my son's name in case you like it - Asher (it's balanced with Kabbalah and numerology, so it's a powerful name in case you believe in this things).
Back to your choices: Elliot, Jack, Thomas, and Charles Hood sounds just right!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->