Which OPK to buy....confused!

bblues9

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first time using this forum. I am ttc and just got off BCP. Can you please advice which is the best opk in the market to purchase under $50.

Thanks.

Hey there. I am a fan of the clearblue digital tests. Not the advanced digital though. Just the regular digis. They run about 35 dollars.

I purchased mine from www.2littlelines.com (internet cheapies) and had no problem identifying my positive. Cheap enough that I didn't feel guilty doing them throughout my entire cycle. Shipping was fast too!

Thanks so much guys...been really confused for the last 1 week since I have just decided to ttc and don't have much time in hand to chart my bbt.

I used clearblue digital our first cycle. They made me nervous because it said to only use one a day; I ended up using two a day when I was pretty sure I would be ovulating. If I didn't do that, I would have missed my surge. Now I'll be switching to wondfo because they're much cheaper and I won't feel guilty about using them frequently. I've used them in the past and found it easy to track my surge if I kept the tests each day. That way I could see the progression. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->