Which OPK???

twoofeach

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have just had a d&c after a mc and DH and i have decided not to TTC again but i dont want to use any bc so we are going to try the opks to avoid the obvious but which ones are better, i have no idea where to start and how do i go about charting everything??? Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i have no idea where to go:wacko:

I would suggest getting some internet strips off E-bay or Amazon. They are cheap and work just fine. However using OPK's aren't going to be a very reliable source of "birth control". You usually get a positive OPK a day or two before you ovulate however you are fertile about 5 days before ovulation, so there still could be a chance of pregnancy.

Good luck though! :thumbup:

Thank you:hugs:just not ready to try again but if it happens well.................:happydance:i got some ic's and they seem ok, but i have no idea when to expect to ovulate:wacko:how often should i test? I stopped bleeding on 29th

It depends on how long your cycle usually is hun. If you have a 28 day cycle, I would start testing around day 11. If you have a 32 day cycle, test around day 15. Here is a link that gives a good time line of when you should test depending on your cycle.

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html :flower:

Thank you trouble is i am still breastfeeding the dt's so that confuses things as i havent had a proper cycle since having them:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->