which pram out of these two plz

Jkelmum

Reaction score
These both have the toddler steps which is the key factor in me getting one of them so if u know of another pram with a built in step let me know thanks

Serina, I have the pliko and my Jack could never stand on the toddler step thing! its impossible! :wacko: x

Serina, I have the pliko and my Jack could never stand on the toddler step thing! its impossible! :wacko: x

Snap for my friend LO, the child is basically leaning back at a angle :wacko:

Because I am a short ass I cant use a buggy board it just doesnt work and Ethan walks most places I just need somewhere to put him when he is in a strop :lol: , most people on fb have said silvercross , watching a few xx

i cant see pics

edit, just realesed its a poll :lol:

I honestly found it a waste of money, Jack could not fit on at all :nope: its rubbish!! and that was one of the reasons why I bought the pliko too! try going into a mamas and papas and try him on one? x

I have the pliko and just bought a new pushchair as the pliko is heavy which was fine with a new born but is a pain now billy is 7 months and quite heavy also the turning circle is rubbish to get round tight corners i have to lift the back up and turn which you can't do with a toddler on the toddler board.

I have a pliko but didn't know it had a toddler step :wacko:

i have a pliko, and i used the toddler step on it even tho my daughter was 4 at the time, u cant use it wen the pliko is in pram mode, but can wen in stroller mode only sat up. i still found it easy to manouver with a 4 year old on it.
i was orginally goin to have the 3d as it also has the toddler step but i found it to be heavier then the pliko x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->