Which pushchair

norahbattie

Reaction score
Hi
I was just wondering if you had to choose one, which would you choose:

1. Mamas and papas Sola
2. Cosatto giggle

We are looking for something very lightweight

I have the giggle and can't wait to use it, but I'm a FTM so have no prior experience, I just love how the Cosatto looks and is lightweight x

I have researched both of these. Both are Which best buys. I really liked the look of the cosatto, but there have been some reviews of wheels breaking (may just be Internet scaremongering) and the fact that you have to use their car seat if you want to attach it, which doesn't have isofix, put me off.

The sola was a contender, but we didn't like the look of it when we saw it for real.

We are now looking at the uppababy cruz, which comes top on the Which best buy list. We like the look of it and are getting a demonstration at the weekend.

Just to add - small and lightweight is what we want too.

I wouldn't recommend either of them, cosatto prams are not very well made and the one we had was a nightmare, thankfully we got it very cheap even though brand new as it was the previous year's fabric designs but had I paid full whack for it I would have been majorly ticked off. Looking at the chassis of the new cosatto models it looks like they have never rectified the design faults in question. Mamas and papas sola we looked at but again there are a lot of reports of them being faulty and m&p customer service being absolutely terrible xx

We went with the giggle. For me it felt lighter and less bulky than the sola, and I found it far easier to put up and down. Having said that the sola is a lovely model too.

I've gone for the sola, purely because it seems quite solid & can withstand a tantruming toddler! We just added a head hugger which I think was £15 for when he's really little giving some extra support.

We ordered the cosatto giggle as we wanted something lightweight but now having read reviews I am not so sure, it does come with a 4 year warranty if anything does break etc which is a bonus.
It isn't isofix but then again baby will be in front with me as I drive back and forth from work (yes the airbag will be off) so I don't know what to do...please help

ARGH!!! i can't decide if to keep the cosatto or go for something else.....argh!!! please help..its driving me nuts and can't sleep at night thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->