which reusable nappies?

eblondie

Reaction score
I'm totally new to reuseable nappies and have no idea as to which would be the best for us. I've started to read through the thread where people give marks out of 10etc. Just wondered if anyone has any advice on which ones would be good.... don't want ones that are bulky... would prefer ones that are just one size rather than having to buy several sets. Which ones are good for overnight - Harry tends to go 11-12 hrs at night.

Any advice is most welcomed. Thank you for your time.
Emma

Hello, well there are ladies here who have tried out many more than me so will be better at helping.

However my recent nappies are Itti Bitti for the day and so far they have worked fantastically - they are very trim and easy to use, but are sized rather than btp

For night Izzy has a flip with extra insert, or a Bum Genius with 2 inserts, which I find both to be far to bulky but for night thats fine as she sleeps 12+ hours and needs the bulk!

i'm always reluctant to recommend a particular nappy as i know nappy preferences are a very personal thing.

i use mainly bumgenius, organic flips for overnight, and organic aio's and stay dry flips during the day. i've used over 16 types of nappy and i've found these work best for us.

in my siggy theres a few articles that give you an idea of whats out there, the best place to start is with types that take your fancy. (ie fit your lifestyle best, daddy friendly, dry times etc)

i agree with LS, nappies can fall to personal preference a lot and trial and error in discovering what works for you and what doesn't. Some of the more popular brands would include bumgenius, itti bitti, blueberry, fuzzi bunz :flower:

I exclusively use bumGenius - love the fact that they are one size so fit baby from birth and should last until potty.

They are rather bulky on a newborn but to be honest I think all cloth nappies are compared to disposables, especially the one size ones.

i use terry nappies and i think they are fab but some people think they are bit of a faff i think its all down to personal preference maybe try a few to see which work best for you

at the moment we like bumgenius v3, wonderoos and naughty baby nappies, cant wait to try the blueberrys os we are getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->