which steralizer????

nikkip75

Reaction score
right im so confused now by all the diffrent types of steralizers!

last time i had the normal advent one and just remember it used to cause big puddles of water all over the work top so that put me of that one.

but i was lookin at the advent IQ, its expensive but is it worth it?

what about the tommee tippee one?

or is a microwave one better? i seen a fisher price one in home & bargain the other day with botttles, dummys and tongs for £10.

but with an electric one you have more info with it like how long the bottles will stay sterile and stuff dont you? do you get that with the microwave ones?

im soooooooo confused!!!!

hiya niki i had the tommee tippee ctn one and yes that caused puddles on the work top as well which wasnt too good, i have seen the fisher price one in home bargain it looks quite good i asked one of the girls that work there she currently uses one and says its good - hope this helps :thumbup:

My best friend swears by the IQ 24 one, and i have just bought one second hand on eBay about half an hour ago for farrrrrrr cheaper.£22.00 :)

Then I just bought this https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-ti...-newborn-starter-set-10-delivered-amazon.html

I have both of the TT ones. I mainly use the electric one now as it has the countdown 'thingy', I would happily go back to the microwave one. Only difference is the electric has the hour countdown 'thingy' and holds one extra bottle than the microwave one. :)

With my 1st i had an avent leccy steam steriliser, it did the job had no problems with it at all . So would prob buy the same if not similar again. I don't like the idea of the microwave ones though

thanks girls,

im not sure about the microwave ones, its just because it says adjust the times according to the power of your microwave and im not sure of the power!

just having a look at the avent iq ones on ebay and they go for really cheap dont they!!! was looking for a new one but suppose as its a sterilizer its going to be clean anyway isnt it :shrug:

Well, i was funny about it at first, so i asked OH what he thought, and he said

a) "They're sterile, I dont see the problem!"
b) "I doubt eBay would allow sale of them if there were potential problems."

And with that, i bought one. I was lucky last night, I got a nearly new one on Buy It Now (for £15.00 and £7.00 p & P) when it was just listed.

And now I'm happy!

I got the TT steam sterilieser...it was a bargain in tesco for £20 a few weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->