Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
So far I have stockpiled

Carrots
Brocolli
Cauliflower
Sweet Potato
Apple

What others would you recommend? Also what combo's?

Ben loved the Annabelle Karmel - trio of root veg (sweet potato, carrot and parsnip), he also liked broccolli, courgette and pea, sweetcorn puree is good too, fruit ones i can recommend are apple, pear and blueberry xx

What combos? Anything with anything - it's not like your baby has had it before, so they won't know if it's a sensible combination or not! Or is that just my baby .....

We have pureed: potato, cauliflower, carrot, broccoli, carrot & broc mix, spinach, and apple. Plus I do banana fresh when I want to include it. I mix the apple with carrot sometimes (but not banana!)

swede, carrot and parsnip is lovely - even i like it :)

i made apple and pear for lo but she wasn't impressed - probably a bit too sour

we do carrot, parsnip, sweet pot, normal potato, and any combo of these. only just started so not tried many others yet, apple and pear and banana, but not together, banana on its own with bit of milk.

I put apple with Sweet Potato the other night and it was delish...I could have eaten it lol.

May have to get some swede and parsnip on the go lol

I hate pear with a passion so wont be going near them I'm afraid. Earl will have to try that later on lol.

Butternut squash purees really well & makes loads x Finley loves it too x

I agree, u can put anythin with anythin within reason haha. I do the usual, sweet potato and broccoli, or all at once when we have a roast for tea. I have done the butternut squash too, that was an experience. Didnt know it was sweet, smelt like melon, texture like potato and didnt really get the taste before I steamed it. I havent tried sweetcorn tho, but do have some frozen so may try that next time we use it!!! Oh and will be blending some salmon or chicken soon too, see how that goes! xxxx

any veg will puree good as with any food will as long as you add a bit of water if needed. My Lo has gone really fussy about mixing to meany foods together i think they wont get the proper food tast if all mixed together

anything with cinamon lo has a sweet tooth! e.g. apple and cinamon or pear and cinamon!

Noah likes prune and sweet potato, parsnip and cheese, pear is a great one, so is avocado x

This thread is great, i have been weaning Evelyn for 2 weeks now (Health visitor advised i start) and she loves her food but i have been giving her things one at a time like a week of sweet potato and then this week butternut squash for tea so she gets the taste for things on their own. She also has baby porridge in the mornings with fresh apple or pear puréed. I would love to start mixing things but still think i need to try her on things separately???????????

I love feeding her fresh food, such an amazing feeling!!!!!!!!!! oooohhhhhhh i love being a mum lol

xx

Peas. Abby loves peas. We do carrot apple and peas and she loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->