Which week were you most tired in your first trimester?

jvdb

Reaction score
I am six weeks pregnant with my second and remember being the most tired week 6, I slept 14 hours in a row one night last time and was still tired!

Now the fatigue is hitting me again hard so I am hoping that week six again is as bad as it gets. For all of you, which week did you find that you were the most tired in first tri?

All of it, lol I'm almost 13 weeks and my energy is only just returning x

around week 8 is when mine hit badly last time, but i'm just tired all the time at the mo!

About 9/10 weeks... But that did co-incident with Christmas indulgences!! X

6+3 and totally exhausted... started about a week ago lol. If only I didnt have a job and I could sleep all day haha

With baby 1 i cant remember with baby 2 - week 7 i was floored. Energy went up from there xx

Mine stopped at week 10 so for me 6-10 weeks but weeks 7-8 were horrendous

I'd say around weeks 8-9 with both pregnancies. I also felt the most nausea then too x

Weeks 5 and 6 were most tiring for me. Nausea has been week 8 so far though.

I've been totally exhausted for the last 3 days, I'm 6 weeks today. Hoping it gets better and not worse, cannot keep my eyes open!

Week 4 it started to get really bad, but it was Christmas time so there was a lot going on. Just started to get better last week... but today I feel exhausted again! 8+3 today...

I'm in week 11, and so far this is the most tired I have been. It was bad in week 6 and week 8 as well.

I am currently 6 weeks and I so exhausted. I think it was around 6 weeks last pregnancy too. I can hardly stay awake at work chasing after 16 little 3-5 year olds!! Then coming home to my 2.5 year old and 5 month old German shepherd puppy lol. I don't even know how I'm functioning.

Week 9 has been killing me. Seriously thrashed, could sleep all the time if my back didn't start hurting and my toddler didn't need me so much. Also feel very physically weak, like I need to sit down all the time or I will just collapse.

I still feel tired at 12 wks but I do have a 2 kids to run around after xx

Week 6. Stopped around week 7 and a couple of days. I'm still very tired but I was floored in week 6. I thought it was coming back to me yesterday... I woke up shattered, slept from 3pm to 9pm and then in bed at 12am-ish. I don't feel so tired today though thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->