Whistling ears and dizzyness

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Is it low blood pressure of what? its really annoying me now. My ears are whistling they feel like they are blocked. I am tired, feel sick and its causing me anxiety! and I am dizzy. I am on Iron tabs this years so its not Iron and i have mentioned this to doc and she says its normal

Its peeing me off as i am not well at all with it. Feel like my head is about to pop. Is it blood pressure?

anyone else had this?

I don't know but I had something similar when I was out shopping on Sunday. I was getting dizzy, blocked ears, terribly hot.. basically like I was going to faint. Then I remembered I'd only had a bagel to eat all day so we bought some OJ and hummus and focaccia sticks to eat and I felt better after. Maybe you have low blood sugar too?

Yeah that sounds the same. except i just threw up there big time :( feelig all anxious now and fed up. Very edgy. i dont like it and its been happening for a while now. Keep poping my ears to. Will call doc after their lunch but i am sure she will just say its normal like everything else.

oh after I eat i get dizzier :( mates say i just habe it bad but its ruining any quaity i have of life. I cant wait till the end of this pregnancy.

I've got low blood pressure and I get whistling, popping ears so I think it's all related somehow

it must be that then. is there anythig that can be done about it? i do notice it goes away some point in the day after i have been sick but comes back again.

I have this i get sick i cant see i kinda black out i get pins and needles all the time and i'm sooooooo dizzy. I just got told that it was just things that happen in later pregnancy :cry:

I am dizzy again after eating :( think its going to make a repeat performance my dinner. Its terrible this feeling. This is why i cant wait till i go into labour and have my baby. I am hopeing them after it i wont have 20 other new things wrong with me. And I am not getting preg again after this! no way! 4 months in bed and the rest on my sofa constantly dizzy and throwing up is just not my cup of tea at all. And thats just 2 of the symptoms I have I mentioned there.

Sorry you're having such a tough time of it Dragonfly.
Luckily I don't get the dizziness after eating, I'd have a chat with your midwife as there may be something she can give you to stop the sickness. :hugs:

Ok my dad took my blood pressure and its fine! I dont know what it is now that only leaves low sugar levels as I havnt been eating really anything sugary as they make me feel sick. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! peed off feeling like this. ears popping now and feeling dodgy.

doc says its ear wax but she hasnt a clue. Has misdigonosed alot of thing. But will give them a clear out and then see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->