White flecks after membrane stripping?? Is my water leaking? HELP

TattooedMama

Bubba, Daddy & Belly
Reaction score
So my dr stripped my membranes this morning, I know spotting & cramping are normal but have never heard of having white flecks of tissue. I cant find anything on google & am waiting for a call back from the dr. :wacko:

I can only think of vernix as an explanation which means I must have a leak in my water. I'm freaking myself out quite a bit here trying to guess WTF is going on. If this is my water leaking I had a bit of the white flecks saturday night as well, so its been awhile and will probably have to go back to the hospital today to be induced which I REALLY didnt want. I have been having watery disharge for a few days but not enough to ruin my panties or make me think my water was leaking.

Has anyone had anything like this??? What do you think ladies, any input would be appreciated GREATLY-thanks :flower:

didnt want to read and run, never heard of anything like it!

Have you called the delivery suite or just the doc?? xx

At my pre-natal class last week the instructor warned us that a lot of times the water has white flecks in it, so don't worry!!!! You know how you hear about how the baby might have some white stuff on him/her? It's just flakes of that :) so it's all good!!!

didnt want to read and run, never heard of anything like it!

Have you called the delivery suite or just the doc?? xx

I called the dr, since I just left my appt there, and they said they would give the message to the nurse and have her call me back. I called about an hour ago but maybe they were at lunch when I first called, I'm not sure.:wacko:

At my pre-natal class last week the instructor warned us that a lot of times the water has white flecks in it, so don't worry!!!! You know how you hear about how the baby might have some white stuff on him/her? It's just flakes of that :) so it's all good!!!

My concern is whether my water is leaking or not, I know that vernix is normal but if that is what this is I have a problem-problem being my water has been leaking for at least 2 days & I need to go to the hospital to be induced. I'm trying to look for anything saying it could be something else but no such luck

My concern is whether my water is leaking or not, I know that vernix is normal but if that is what this is I have a problem-problem being my water has been leaking for at least 2 days & I need to go to the hospital to be induced. I'm trying to look for anything saying it could be something else but no such luck

Ohhh I see... yeah if it has the white flakes in it, it does sound like your water then ...

:hugs:

i would go to the hospital or give the delivery ward a call, especially if you have just had your membranes sweeped, if it your waters and as you say its been for 2days, you will probly need to get induced x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->