White Noise!

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
This really does work! Yippee! :)
If baby is sleepy but a little fussy and refusing to go to sleep, try vacuuming in the same room as your baby for about 15 mins then slowly vacuum out of the room, i tried it today & it worked a miracle :happydance:

Has anyone else tried this?

yes my baby seems to like the hoover and hairdryer lol

mine likes the hoover and washing machine x

I leave the fan running on medium.. it usually keeps him asleep for about 2 hours longer during the night.

Dec loves the hoover and hair dryer.

Yup always do it :) love it lol , funny how such annoying sounds are great for getting lo's asleep!

yep, we play a white noise cd at night, and a fan.works wonders. he slept 11 1/2 hours last night

My LO likes me to Shhh at her. Lol. Kinda irritating when you're still shh-ing 30 mins later :rofl:

xx

Yep, we have a white noise cd on repeat all night :rofl:
He also like hairdryer & hoover - although when he was asleep in his bouncer earlier, I turned the hoover on & he jumped about 2 foot in the air poor thing :blush:- went straight back to sleep though....:rofl:

My LO likes me to Shhh at her. Lol. Kinda irritating when you're still shh-ing 30 mins later :rofl:

xx

Colton likes this as well.
Excepts I cannot go "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I have to go "shh shh shh shh shh"
:dohh:

kira likes me going shhhhhhhh, and the hoover, the hair dryer i'm not sure about cos i can't hear if she is crying when i'm drying my hair, cos its so noisey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->