White Pram

lily24

Reaction score
Didnt no where the best place to post this thread was so just though id go with here!

Looking for a pram... Really really cant find one i like, does anyone know where or a make of one which is white, three wheeler prefrebly, car seat included prefrebly..

I no, i no 'how am i going to keep a white pram clean' every1 has said that to me! its just an option at the mo

thanks ladies! :hug:

peg peregos pliko p3 comes in white with black bubbles on.

I like the Baby Style Lux in white or cream ones But they aint 3 wheelers but really nice. xx

I bought a silver cross 3d in cream(I also don't mind keepin it clean :lol:).It's not a three wheeler but still...

Cupcake; is that english?! peg peregos .....I really need to start reading about these pram thingies! lol :rofl:

haha yes peg perego is the name of the company and pliko p3 is the name of this particular stroller they make, its not a 3 wheeler tho.
maybe one of the quinnys? comes in white?

Quinny comes in pretty much everything but white :dohh:

Best I could find.

Took me a while too!!!

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/baxvr3paiLinen/baxvr3paiLinen_l.jpg

i had a cream pram once and it was a nightmare to keep clean! if you are going to get this colour id looking into getting one in the leatherette so its wipe clean, the baby style one is gorg

haha yes peg perego is the name of the company and pliko p3 is the name of this particular stroller they make, its not a 3 wheeler tho.
maybe one of the quinnys? comes in white?

I think peg perego is the same as Mamas and Papas in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->