Whn did vomiting start? How are you feeling?

Shef

Reaction score
When did the nausea start for you? I am 6 weeks and feeling little nauseous but not vomiting at all. Whereas in my 1st pregnancy i started vomiting the moment i touched 6 weeks. Am a little worried lol

Hey Shef,

I was in the same boat at 6 weeks. I didn't vomit at all. But bit nauseous in the
evening after work for couple of weeks starting from week 9. Now I am 16 weeks and carrying a healthy and happy baby.
You might be one of the luckiest. Stay happy.

My first pregnancy had no symptoms at all but this one I have had awfull nausea since week 5/6 . Have just touched 10 weeks and it has started to dwindle off xx

Nausea started at 5 weeks and starting vomiting about 9 weeks. I hate this :( When will it get better

With DS, my nausea started around 5 weeks, I think, and lasted about halfway through my second trimester. It wasn't terrible nausea, just persistent and annoying. I mostly had problems when I brushed my teeth, until a coworker clued me in about toothpaste flavor.

With my current pregnancy, I started feeling nauseous in my 3rd week, before I even got my BFP. I'm about 10.5 weeks now and still terribly nauseous, and vomiting multiple times daily. (I had gained about 7 pounds at this point with DS, and I've actually lost about 3 pounds this pregnancy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->