Who’s testing Thursday?!?

Everything I found says to test 3-5 days after implantation. If you have internet cheapies then you could test away (might drive yourself crazy though). Otherwise I would wait until 2 days after the bleeding to be sure.

Update on me: I think I'm officially out. Started spotting legit... Not just from finger check... and cramping started to get bad enough where I had to take tylenol. Put in a tampon and will see if it's one of those, "I thought I started but then I didn't" moments but I seriously doubt it. Sucks because this tww was so different for me I joined the forum.Then with implantation signs I got excited for the first time since my mc.

So sorry to hear this Jenn. Keep me updated. I keep telling myself if not this month could be next. I know a lot of people join these forums because of support and I feel like it could be good to just talk. I know this forum has helped me just by talking and giving me something to look forward too. God's timing is perfect and I believe he works out everything for a reason :)

Thanks Ash, but what is really discouraging about my situation is that my husband does not show the same... excitement at having a baby as I do. I know I posted this on a forum already, but he wants the "if it happens it happens approach" and this is the first month in a very long time that our BD timing lined up at all. It was to the point where I thought he knew my cycle and was intentionally avoiding it for days I was fertile... I'm talking day before and day after but no where in between kind of accuracy in "missing" my window. I'll stick around, maybe to learn more about tracking my cycle with temps rather than CM. Best of luck to you all! I will also keep you updated in whether AF comes in full force for me or not.

Thanks so much!

I'm 13 dpo at due tue if no show I'll test Thursday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back