Who’s testing Thursday?!?

ash_paul

Reaction score
I need a testing partner for Thursday. I took one today and it is negative. I don’t want to give up hope as it may still be early but the wait of testing thursday is killing me lol. Has anyone ever tested 4 days received a negative prior and got a positive when af was due?!?

I told myself I would be a good girl and wait until my missed period, but will probably test Thursday. I'll be 11 DPO, so hopefully that's not too soon for me.

JessieRustling. I don’t know when exactly I ovulated. I’ve been using on predictor kits. I got my peak smiley on Thursday the 11th but they said ovulation could take place up to 24 hours after. :/ however I did the deed all the way until the Sunday after.

Well I have my fingers and toes crossed for you both :D looking forward to hearing the updates.

So AF is due today. Feel crampy so not feeling too hopeful.

She didn't arrive. Gonna try to hold out and see whether I wake up to her tomorrow! Due between yesterday and the 27th. I predicted myself for AF yesterday (2nd cycle off BCP) but Ovia is predicting the 27th but that's a 31 day cycle. Before BC I was always 28 hopefully I'm right and Ovia is wrong!

Great news, Jessie!

Is everyone else ready for FMU testing tomorrow? I bought dollar store brand today and some FRER yesterday.... which one should I test with first? (as in-which will be more accurate in giving a :bfp:) If I implanted yesterday which I think I did, it might show up negative no matter what. According to a hCG calculator, the soonest I would have 20 mlU is Saturday.... augh! I'm psyching myself out now

I've got a frer, clearblue digi and a good few cheapies to try!

I’m testing tomorrow with fmu. I’m all nervous that I’m going to get another negative. I got frer to use in the morning. Post and let me know what yall got! I’ll do the same :)

Tested this morning and nothing yet. Kinda expected that though. I will retest on the 28th (14 dpo)

Hey jenn I got a negative too and no sign what’s so ever. However I don’t know exactly when I ovulate. Thinking it could be between 11 and 14. Not giving up just yet :)

Ok guys need your opinion. So yesterday evening I went to use the bathroom and had a tan/brown discharge when wiping nothing on underwear. I was like oh great. Not my month this time. I was expecting AF to come because usually I get brown discharge right before AF comes full force the previously day. However when i woke this morning nothing. Even wiping I got nothing this morning. Would this be a good sign? I don't want to get too excited but cant help but feel a little. I never had implantation bleeding with my first.

I already replied to you in the other thread, Ash, but maybe give it to the end of the day? It sounds good though if this is against your norm!

Thanks Jenn, I have two threads and like to keep everyone update. I feel like it might help someone else out if I do end up being pregnant. I actually can't pinpoint when I ovulated but it had to be between 11-14. 14 being the latest day. If it is implantation blood however should I wait a few days to test or is this the result of the egg implanting and I got hcg levels already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->