Who are you having in the birthing room?

It will be just my husband and I (besides the doctor and nurses of course). It was like that with my first and it will be like that with my 2nd here soon.

I’m a very private person. I always have been. My family and his gave me so bs about how my mom should be there but my mom knows me better than anyone and she understands how I am. She was not offended (at least she didn’t act like it).

I actually didn’t even want my husband in the room because I’m shy when it comes to these kinds of things… I know everyone is different but this is how I’ve always felt so I did.

Hi all! I will just have my husband. My mom can come visit but when its time to push, she is out!:haha: I dont want all those people looking at my va jay jay for such a personal moment!

With my dd I had my dh, my mom, MIL, and my sister as well as nurses and my doctor. I hated it and felt like I was a show animal! Lol so this time it will just be dh and myself plus doctor and nurses. Mom and mil can look after my daughter. Lol

Lol, my sil has made it very clear that she will not be looking or going near anything anywhere south of my waist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->