Who are...

In my experience this forum is hard to make friends as there is so many people, its impossible to reply to everyones threads.
I am a member of another forum and that is a small friendly forum whereas i see this forum as more of somewhere to go for advice xx

the popular ones here are the ones not popular in Real Life!!! otherwise, they wouldn't post a gallion times a day and probably have bnb addict by their name :p

now, before anyone gets on me. i'm just kidding. in all seriousness though, i do think online popularity only means online more often.

Hi, I just wanted to say I love your pic and my LO has one of those too. We call it her doughnut, lol x

My friends list is also empty and I'd love some friends on here x

there's no popular mummies, just ones
who like to spam, not me of course, i'm
very well behaved :smug:

your little lady is gorgeous, i love when they
fall asleep in random places :haha:

:flower:

I'm on alot of different type of forums, this one by far just seems to have the most members! The new post section gets new pages within minutes! I love browsing around,reading, and even throwing my .02 in there every now and again.

It's nothing personal if you don't get as many responses on anything. I don't think there are any more popular members on here than the others!

I think too, that alot of members join when trying to conceive, become pregnant, but not really come back on after the lo comes. Understandable as their time is now concentrated elsewhere. So members that blow up with posts now, may not in the months to come.

awww that picture is an 18th birthday party one! x

Now I know you all don't want to say it for fear of upsetting people but I know.....

......its me, I'm the popular one. :D

May not be the queenbee but I'm the Babyclub underdog :winkwink:
Lets be friends :kiss:

I dont have any friends, don't remember anyones name, probably have a convrsation with the same person about different things and don't realise! Pretty sure no one would remember me either though!

I think we all get a little paranoid when sleep deprived though. Think that people are ignoring us and only talking to their friends.

I also read threads on my phone which cuts of the side so I don't actually see the names! Maybe I am chatting to the queen without releasing ;)

LOL, loving some of the replies here, so do you want to be friends with the girls that claim to be the most popular??? ... or do you want to be friends with those that have no friends??!! Hmmmm interesting choice!
I think some people do have more time to post but hey, thats life!

Love the pic, defo one for an embarassing moment later on in life!
xxx

I think you just see some names more than others around here and just like IRL people 'click' on here with others and so you see them posting to each other more and stuff.

not sure who the popular ones are, bu i dont start much threads in baby club

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"