Who could be the father

Jennifer2019

Reaction score
PLEASE DONT JUDGE I FEEL HORRIBLE ALREADY

My lmp was Jan12-17
I supposedly ovulated Jan23-29

1st guy - sex on Jan21,22,24 (came inside all days)

2nd guy - 28th night at midnight basically the 29th (MISTAKE drunk sex but he pulled out)

I found out on Feb 8th i was pregnant. havent gone to a doctor to see how far i am. Who could be the father?

More than likely guy number 1 if you are sure guy #2 did actually pull out. You will still need a DNA test to confirm unfortunately. Good luck hun!

Nobody is judging you!!! You can have sex with whomever you want as you’re both consenting adults (as it seems) :flower:

Guy number 1 most likely, but it’s close enough to have DNA done

Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I’d assume guy number 1 but like others have said definitely do a dna test as guy number 2 is still a possibility.

No, judgment here. I myself would be having this problem if I got pregnant any other month. My money would be on guy number 1 based on a positive test on a bfp Feb 8th. I've used the pull out method and if done correctly it's quite effective but I'd be less confident in it if you both were drunk so guy 2 is still a possibility.

Your super close in dates to me. My LMP was Jan 15th and I dtd Jan 30 but expect I didn't ovulate until Feb 1st. I wasn't ttc. I found out I was pregnant February 12th which was 3 days before my period only because of some weird cramping that tipped me off.

How dark was your positive test? If it was REALLY dark most likely guy1. If it was a really faint it may be guy 2. I agree with the others both is a possibility.

Hey! So sorry that you are in this situation, it must be a nightmare for you!

It is most likely the first guy, though I will say that I've gotten pregnant before using pullout. Seriously had sex one time that month and wound up pregnant from it. BUT, in your case it is most likely the first guy who impregnated you as there was definitely more of his semen inside of you, and the earlier side of your fertile stage is more likely to create a baby than the tail end.

Good luck!!

No one is judging you sweety bless you
I'm gonna go with what the other ladies are saying. I think it's more likely going to be guy number 1.
Me and my husband did the pull out method and I ended up getting pregnant after 15 months of doing that method.
Only thing is that men can have a little pre ejaculation b4 they do the big one. But we got away with it for 15 months but now I have a lovely 6 year old daughter.
This preganacy was planned.
I wud still say guy number one.
But to be safe get a DNA done.
Good luck

You can have a dna test done as early as 8 weeks pregnant if you don’t want to wait until baby is born to find out. It’s expensive but worth it. I’ve been there too, no judgement here. Good luck! <3

No judgement here hun! There were times in my life when this could have totally happened to me too. I'm sorry you're in this situation, it must be really stressful for you and I hope it all works itself out.
Probability wise - guy no. 1 is your best bet. His "little swimmers" can stay alive inside your tubes for up to 5 days, so chances are that by the time you ovulated there would have been plenty of viable "swimmers" ready to fertilize the egg. As everyone else said, you need a DNA test to be sure. If it makes your life easier, you could do the test with a sample from just one of the guys - if that's not the father, then it's bound to be the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->