Who do I call on Xmas eve?

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
I don't know if I should call someone and if I should I don't know who? Isn't everyone closed today?

I had blood tests done last week (due to twinges on one side and spotting) at 5+5 and 6 weeks. Numbers were 170 and 500 and something which the doctor was happy with but reading other threads those numbers seen very low?

Today I'm getting a dull ache in the same spot on the left hand side and more spotting, more than last week.

Should I call someone and who?

Thanks

Call your doctor if open.

If not you could just got to A&E and say you are concerned about ectopic pregnancy?

I thought the doctors was closed today but turns out it's open. I'm waiting on a call back. Thanks :)

Hope all is ok. I had pains on my left hand side and spotting. My doctor referred me for a scan and when I was speaking to the doctor, she said that pain on the left hand side can often be bowel related. I wasn't constipated so I'm not sure what it was. Just growing pains maybe. But all was fine with my baby. I had bleeding at 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 14 weeks and again at 21 weeks. No explanation for any of the bleeding apart from at 6 weeks which was due to a subchronic bleed - or something like that. Hope all is ok with you x

Thanks ladies. Susan, that's made me feel a lot better :)

Spotting has stopped again for now. Still getting the niggling pain but it's not too bad. The early pregnancy unit at the hospital is closed until Monday so doctor can't make me an appointment until then! He's hoping to get me one on Tuesday. So I have to wait til then, will update after scan. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->