who do i ring?

emilyjade

mummy of two!
Reaction score
last night two of our streetlights wasnt on and now tonight all of them dont work :wacko: would would i ring to get them to sort it? The whole street is black!

Are you with a housing association? If so ring their normal line and you'll go through to their out of hours or they may be able to give you a number for an out of hours service for the local council x

Nope hun we have a mortgage, iv just rung the council but there shut and i dont know if its classed as an emergency? The way people speed around here though no doubt there will be a accident x

On the street lights around here they all have a little orange sticker on that says who you ring if they go out. Do yours have that?

Just found this hun https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/HomeAndCommunity/WhereYouLive/RoadsAndStreets/DG_10026193

Some housing estates turn the lights off from certain times

We had this a while ago. I just rang the council and they sent someone out that day. If you're in the UK they will all be numbered but if its all of them then I don't suppose you'd need the numbers anyway. I don't think it would be classed as an emergency x

we ended up having a power cut, its only just come back on from when i posted this :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->