who else is going to be unable to "start the year off right"?

ablacketer

Just Call Me Angel :)
Reaction score
Well, Dec isnt my month. nasty old witch got me this morning. calculated my next Ov date and its on Jan 1. Hubby has duty (works 24 hour shift) the 31st and I have duty on the 1st so we will be unable to catch the day before and day of Ov :cry: Who else is in the same boat?

Not in the same boat chic but if i were you i wouldnt leave the bedroom 29th or the 30th !!....you never know !xx

That's such a shame, but don't give up hun! Do you always ovulate on time? Maybe it will be early, or late. Even if it's bang on time though you might get lucky. I have seen charts from women who DTD 5 days before O and ended up pregnant. It's less of a chance of course, but still a CHANCE. :D

For me AF is due about that time. Witch comes when she feels like it some months.

so far it looks like I Ov on CD14-17 (not sure I should cout the first month) I inputted everything and my calc puts me at Ov on the first :(

Healthy sperm can live in the cervical fluid for up to 5 days so i wouldn't rule January out just yet! Just get plenty of BD in before!

Good luck :))

I plan on it :) thanks ladies :D last month we bd'd a LOT see my chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->