Who else is on a TWW so they can TWW?

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
Anyone else on a tww to tww? :haha:

Yup, the ladies out there just starting the witch :witch: of AF now stuck not only waiting for that to end, but waiting to get to O then having to wait.. AGAIN!

Ah sigh, who doesnt love a good wait?

I am part of this group, the new cyclers wishing they could skip every day they arent :sex: with Hubby, fast forward to O day, then fast forward to what we all want

A... BIG.... FAT.... POSITIVE!!! :bfp::bfp:

Join me in this tww to tww, and maybe together we can survive the next 28 - 35 (ish) days before we all become raging POAS addict. :happydance:

So go ahead, tell me how you're planning to survive this long haul. Im listening.:coffee:

Planning on not symptom spotting to get through it this time round, but that's easier said than done.

Yup, I'm with ya. On CD1.. TWW for another TWW! Definitely hard!

I'm going to try to not symptom spot either, but I know I will. I will also try not to become obsessed with this whole process, but I know I will! Lol. It's just my nature. I'm already a POAS addict and this will be our second cycle of TTC.

When I'm not at work, I stalk TTC forums and Pinterest, so hopefully that will help pass the time. What are you planning on doing?!

Yup, I'm with ya. On CD1.. TWW for another TWW! Definitely hard!

I'm going to try to not symptom spot either, but I know I will. I will also try not to become obsessed with this whole process, but I know I will! Lol. It's just my nature. I'm already a POAS addict and this will be our second cycle of TTC.

When I'm not at work, I stalk TTC forums and Pinterest, so hopefully that will help pass the time. What are you planning on doing?!

Im with ya honey! Its damn near impossible NOT to symptom spot and then as soon as you can test start the peeing on a stick!! This is our second cycle as well, we got spoiled with both our daughters not having to get to the third cycle for each so Im hoping thats the case this time. Im overweight now however, so I wouldn't be surprised if theres an uphill battle coming my way.

I have a small part time home daycare, so for 3 days a week that keeps me quite busy. The rest of the time I like to play bingo, brush up on my Disney movies with the kids and stalk forums now apparently lol I LOVE looking through the HPT ones, I find it fascinating that women can see lines where I see zipola! So I love watching that evolution from line eye to :bfp: :haha:.

Im hoping this times the cycle for us, my next AF is due on DH bday and oh man do I have plans for that surprise! Fingers crossed gals, happy :sex:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->