Who found out the gender at a 12 NT scan?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I opted out of the panorama testing last minute and am dying to know. I have my NT scan in one week, and I'm curious if anybody found out the sex that early. From what I have googled seemed like it it's clearly boy it's easier to see than girls.

So did you find out and it was right? Find out but it turned out to be wrong? Or didn't find out?

I didn't ask the tech but I suspected from my scan with my last pregnancy. You're looking for the nub which looks like a little tree stump. You can ask the tech to point it out to you on the scan and I'd also ask for a picture of it to post on BnB for verification in case you're not sure. Most techs won't give you an answer but some will give you a guess. If the nub is upwards, it is a boy. If it is sticking out towards the butt, it is a girl.

Ty! I'm not sure what to expect. They aren't scanning me at my local office. I have to go to the hospital for it. Usually when I have scans this way they are very tight lipped. They wouldn't even allow me a support person or to get a print out (they says to get it from patient records after my gyn releases it in a few days). So I'm terrified the nt scan will be like my early loss scans =\

At my sisters 12 week scan the tech told her "I'm pretty sure I know what it is but I can't say" and sort of gave her a cheeky smile. It turned out to be a boy. As you say, pretty much if they're going to know at all it's probably a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->