Who got pregnant after implant removal

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section....

Just wanted to hear some stories of ladies who got pregnant after having their implant removed, I had mine removed 11th April to try for baby 2:happydance:

I had cramps through out the week and had a period on the 19th April which lasted 5 days, I never had periods whilst on the implant so I assume that it was good news as my body was returning to normal...iv heard about women who waits weeks to months waiting for their first period.

Anyways I know things can take awhile... My daughter took 8 months to conceive after my MC,so iv now learnt to be patient :) just wanted to hear some stories of those who got pregnant after implant removal, how did your periods return? Was they regular? And how long it took you to conceive :)

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I got period 2w after removal, ovulated 2w later then bfp 2w later :) was on implant for 1yr.

Shes nearly 4.5yrs now x

With my first I was on Implanon for about 5 years, had it out and fell pregnant straight away! Literally got my BFP the next month.

With my second, it took 4 months to conceive. I feel very lucky really, as my periods went straight back to normal and I think less than 6 months to conceive is pretty good going!!

Good luck xx

I had the implant in for over 4 years and hadn't had one single bleed. Pre-implant, my cycles were VERY irregular - coming between every 3 and 9 months.

I got it out on November 8th and we waited patiently for my first period - it never came. I got my BFP on January 4th at 7/8 weeks pregnant.

Because I have no real idea on anything, using calculators online, I can see a very rough timeline.

November 8th - Implant out
November 14th - Guessed first period
November 28th - Guessed ovulation
Nov 24th - Dec 2nd - Guessed conception.
Jan 4th - BFP.
Jan 10th - Private scan dating me at 8 weeks.

We had sex once between getting the implant out and getting my BFP.

I had mine out Oct 9th and got AF Nov 12th - most women ovulate within 3 weeks of removal so fitted with that. Stopped breastfeeding end of Oct and we started TTC after period in Dec. Got BFP on month 4 in April!

Good luck!

Had mine out November 25th...bfp Dec 20th. Now 22 weeks pg.

Hi

I got implant out end August 2013. Didn't really try until October and got BFP dec 13th!

Had mine out October 28th! My period returned nov 23rdish. Conceived on NYE :) BFP jan 7th! So about three months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->