Who had spotting/light bleeding early on?

ourturnnext

Reaction score
I'm only just over four weeks and today I had a fairly intense stomach cramp followed two hours later by some spotting :( this never happened in my first pregnancy so now I'm really worried.

Did this happen to anyone else? What shall I do now? Would really appreciate some advice from you lovely ladies! X

I am almost 6 weeks now and at the the other day I had some brown and tan discharge. Apparently it was from a transvaginal ultrasound I had the day before. I had never had that occur and it made me nervous. I have not had any red spotting butt I have heard that it is not unusual. good luck!

I had some red spotting yesterday at 7 weeks but I don't know if it means anything is wrong. Im going for a scan next week x

I had sharp pains in my right side then in the morning had blood. Called dr said if I'm worried go to er instead I phoned my other obgyn and they seen me that day I was 7.1 weeks seen heartbeats. No reason for bleeding had a pelvic exam said my cervix is closed but had a small opening due to giving birth before. Sunday had sharp pains on the same side followed by blood in the morning, blood wasn't a flow but enough to worry me also had cramps that would come and go but I didn't find them a concern. That morning I called my dr (the one who told me to go to er) they pulled me in that day. Saw heartbeats again and dr said I had sub chronic hemorrhage. From the time we saw sacs I was deemed high risk that was at 5 weeks. At this appt dr stressed no sex no lifting no pushing no pulling no house work. At 8.5 weeks went to er found out one baby had died measured 9.2 weeks surviving baby was 9.3 weeks. I think the blood was a coincidence Bleeding finally stopped after 10/24 which I was 9.1 weeks. Baby a is still present baby b is still growing I'm 12.3 weeks

Popping over from second tri! I had pinkish and tannish cm at 4 weeks and a bit of tan at 9 weeks, baby is fine! Spotting doesn't always signal a problem. I would advise resting for a few days as much as possible, if it continues you can call your doctor.

Thanks for the advice. I'm feeling a bit crampy again so have just come to bed. Will see how things are in the morning. I'd forgotten how stressful pregnancy can be! X

Not looking good for me but obviously my body's not ready for pregnancy again. I wish you all the very best in your pregnancies, thanks for reading my post and offering advice. I'm just really glad to know I can still get pregnant because I was undergoing tests for endometreosis just a few weeks ago x

Heavy bleeding and stomach cramps. I'll go to the doctors tomorrow but I'm preparing myself for the worst x

Oh I am so sorry. Can't u get seen today. Maybe ring hospital?
Thinking about u xxx

Aww thank you x
I don't fancy queueing for ages in a walk-in centre today and there's no point going to hospital because its so early on there's nothing they could do anyway. Would rather see my own doc tomorrow.
I'm a bit deflated but me husband and I both agree everything happens for a reason and this is obviously not the right time for us.
My SIL's baby is due this week so I'm gonna focus my excitement on that. What's happening to me hasn't made me any less happy/excited about imminently becoming an aunty! X

Ok hun.
Im glad u can put a positive spin on it. Good luck at your docs tomorrow xxx

Hi this might not be helpful now but I have endometriosis and for the first 8 weeks I had at least one spell of bleeding/ spotting every week sometimes quite a lot
I hope it's not over for you :( your very strong I admire that good luck <3

Thank you wanabemama, sounds like you've been through the mill to get your precious BFP.
I think I know in my heart this is over for us. We have our beautiful daughter to keep us busy and she will certainly do that alright! Who knows what will happen next year.

So now I'm looking forward to brie and champagne at Christmas :) x

Thank you wanabemama, sounds like you've been through the mill to get your precious BFP.
I think I know in my heart this is over for us. We have our beautiful daughter to keep us busy and she will certainly do that alright! Who knows what will happen next year.

So now I'm looking forward to brie and champagne at Christmas :) x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry I hope your ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back