Who has a contract with "3"?

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Am I the only one who cant stand them?
I dont know if this happens to anyone else here (for those who share the same provider) but does your 'spend amount' mysteriously go up by 10p here and there? It doesnt sound much but by the end of the month its running into £'s.

They have had thousands out of me, quite litterally too and just because I am one week late paying my bill, they wanna disconnect me, yet when you attempt to pay the bill, you get the 'Sorry, this service is currently unavailable' message-
I tried to break from my contract and they wanted me to pay them £500..... and when I upgraded they charged me £100 and told me I had to stick to the tariff I was currently using until I either terminate my services or let the contract expire.

Anyone else sharing these problems?

im with 3 and have a fab contract, i get 1000 texts, 300 mins 50 picture messages, 50 video messages, 50 mins video calling and £5 free downloads for £30/month, my bill has never been more than £31 :D

My cotract is good and i'm reluctant to cancel but there customer service is non existant. Not so bad now we have 3 shop who can sort problems out but the indian call centre is a waste of space they all seem incompetent and/or impossible to understand. My first year was fine but past 18/12 has been nightmare. To add insult to injury they rang me and offered my current contract for £15 a month and a choice of 3 phones, so i said give me a week and let me have a look at phones and i'll let you know. Week later someone rang totally unaware of previous call and then told me i couldn't have 2 of the phones with that offer, so i told them once i had used up the credit on my account i wa cancelling. He said he'dlook into it and phone me back. That was over a week ago.

Hate them! If you went out of the free messages or minutes the cost of calls was stupid.

On an enquiry I couldn't understand the customer services guy or him me!

It was ALWAYS going out of range - Very poor!

I broke my contract ... I stopped my DD & they never got back to me!

WAP connection thing was VERY poor also!

I get very good coverage even at home which is why i'm reluctant to cancel but customer service is a pile of poo.

Does anyone know if u take phone number to pay as go then want to go contract can u take number with u, 'cos i want to keep no, but want to try out network b4 contract as don't want to end up with phone that is useless at home.

im with 3 and have a fab contract, i get 1000 texts, 300 mins 50 picture messages, 50 video messages, 50 mins video calling and £5 free downloads for £30/month, my bill has never been more than £31 :D
Thats what Im on, but they're charging me £8 in VAT, so mine is £38 plus whatever I use on top.
My bill per month at the very lowest is $45- at the moment its almost £70, and I cant quite understand why. When I enquire about it, they tell me that they cannot tell me any information until the bill is generated. Well what goods that to me? If I dont know what Ive been charged for, how is seeing the bill going to help? It will more than likely be in jaron anyway, and no offense but thats what the majority of those reps speak anyway...

I tell ya what irritates me the most, when they're updating their systems and you get that scottish woman on the recorded messages telling you all about it, I still havent the foggiest what she's saying...

I couldn't get a good signal in Middlesex, Chester or Stoke-On-Trent. 3 totally different parts of England Hmmm strange.

yes you can Caroline - You need some key code or something it's best to ask the network you want to go with first what it is exactly or you will be there all day trying to get '3' to understand!! LOL

u can check ur bill online, tht lest u no exactly how its worked out

My converage isnt brill, it cuts off whenever it fancies it. And when I try to send picture messages, sometimes they dont get sent but still I get charged, and when receiving them from another person on 3, I get a grey closed envelope pop up, it says 'downloading message', and it never opens the message and goes onto the internet, and again, muggings here is charged.
They were ok to start with, but I have had them for 2 years now and they're really beginning to take the piss.

What makes them think they can charge you to cancel the contract then? How long was your contract for & after it ended did you opt in for a new contract? They are crafty like that!

What makes them think they can charge you to cancel the contract then? How long was your contract for & after it ended did you opt in for a new contract? They are crafty like that!
Well me personally (if youre asking me :) ) I was due for an upgrade but was around 1 month early- I called them and told them I wanted this upgrade and that I would be prepeared to have it for another 12 months if they allowed me to have the upgrade early.
Well they agreed but made me pay £100 for the phone I would have got for free if I had waited til the month after, I however did not know this until I agreed to their conditions, hung up and checked my spend amount to see that £99 had been added on to it. I was fuming, wondered what the hell was going on.
I called them back and they tried to explain it to me but I was livid and as you can imagine, I was ranting and raving down the phone but as I agreed to the terms before hanging up, I couldnt do anything about it. I told them I didnt want them anymore and I wanted to get rid of them there and then, they told me in order to break out of a contract I had just agreed to, one that was now extended a further 12 months, It would cost me £500.

I was fuming!

Fuckers charge me £659 for roaming in france

Not paying it and i won't!

Fuckers charge me £659 for roaming in france

Not paying it and i won't!
LOL. I dont know why your language amused me but it did.

Thats bloody shocking-
I was going to use my phone in the states or when I go over to spain, but I think I will take a pay as you go as they seem somewhat cheaper.
Mind you, saying that, when I was in america (on pay as you go) it was £1.50 per minute charged to me, for accepting the call, whereas the *******s who were calling me got off scot free. And it was 50p to send and receive a message.

3 sent me to their debt collecting ages coz i was 3 weeks paying. they cut me off after 1 week so didnt see why i dhould pay the full amount... the arguement is still ongiong for an amount of £117.50 for a phone which is cut off and i cant use but yet their still charging me !? also my 3 phone is broken adn they refused to replace it even though i had insurence

3 sent me to their debt collecting ages coz i was 3 weeks paying. they cut me off after 1 week so didnt see why i dhould pay the full amount... the arguement is still ongiong for an amount of £117.50 for a phone which is cut off and i cant use but yet their still charging me !? also my 3 phone is broken adn they refused to replace it even though i had insurence
That happened to me with the broken phone. I'd had it 2 weeks max, it was the LG pink flip phone and it never worked. Nobody could get through and the messages wouldnt get receieved, I couldnt make calls and it would cut me off half way through conversation whenever I managed to get to talk to someone. They made me buy another phone- said there was nothing wrong with it (sent it off for repair) Again, couldnt cancel contract as Id only had it 2 weeks.
I still owe them for my bill and Im 8 days late, I will pay them next week- if they dont like it they can lump it. Most phone companies dont cut you off until your in debt with two bills that have merged together.

Louise i cant understand why they charged u to upgrade early, my contract doesn't expire until june 5th yet they offering to upgrade now until they won't give me the phone i want that they originally offered so i told tem to shove it.

Do u know that if u dont pay bill by dd there is a £5 surcharge (i think thats how much it is) So if your contract is £30 a month and you pay on receipt of bill then it will be £35.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->